1

It was a sunny day, 2 boys have been found by Germania. One had white hair and one has blonde hair. Germania looked at the 2 boys and picked them up. He walked home with them and Rome saw him. "Ciao Germania" Rome Said. Germania sighed. "Hallo Rome" germania said. Rome saw the little boys, the one with the white hair was hanging off of germania's arm, the blonde asleep in his arms, Rome smiled. "Who are your new children?" Rome asked. "I don't know zeir (their) names yet." Germania said, he carried on walking and Rome went back to what he was doing, flirting with girls Ofcourse.

Germania got home with the boys. "Hallo Vati. Vho are zese kids?" A little Austrian asked (idk there ages, so imma go with what I want to lol). "Do ve have a spare room?" Germania asked. "Ja. It luckily has 2 beds." Austria said, Germania walked to the room and put the kids in their own beds. He coloured one green and one white. It fit the colours they were wearing.

2 minutes later the rest of the kids were doing training, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary and Sweden. They were standing in line. Standing like a soldier. They were countries after all. "Alright! Time to start ze next part of our training." Germania said sternly. No grin on his face. He wouldn't let his children cry at all. "Yes sir!" They all said in unison. "Good. Let's see how we fight against eachozer ." Germania said, he walked back and forth. "Austria. Switzerland, you 2 first!" The 2 young nations walked in front of their siblings. They were only allowed to hurt eachother with hands. "3...2...1..." germania counted. "GO". And the two nations were fighting. It only too 2 minutes for Switzerland to win. "Weakling. You failed this part. Now go inside!" Germania said to Austria. He did as told and went inside. "Hungary, Sweden!" Germania said, the Said nations went to the front. "3...2...1!" Germania counted. "GO!". And the 2 nations were off, the fight took 10 minutes for Sweden to win. "You are allowed to go, Hungary" germania said. And Hungary went inside, to check on the new arrivals. "Alright! You 2! I vant you 2 fight." Germania said. Sweden and Switzerland fought. It took an hour and Sweden won. They were dismissed.

With England and Prussia
(Teutonic Knights and Anglo-Saxon lol.)
The two children woke up from their naps. "Where yawn are we?" Anglo-Saxon asked. "Zis looks to be an awesome home!" The Teutonic Knights said as he smiled. "It does look bloody awesome" Anglo-Saxon Said, (we'll start calling him Anglo from now on, and Teutonic Knights, Teutonic.). They notice a girl walk in. "Hallo!" The girl said. "I'm Hungary". Anglo's and Teutonic's eyes light up. "jou got any food?" Teutonic Said. Hungary giggled and let them out. "This...looks bloody cool" Anglo Said, Teutonic agreed. Germania cams to them. "Vat are you names?" He asked. "Hello. I'm Anglo-Saxon, but you can call me Anglo." Anglo smiled as he said that. "Ze Teutonic Knights! But call me Teutonic." Teutonic also smiled as he said that. "Alright. Velcome to ze family." Germania said. The 2 children said thanks. "Let's get Anglo in some proper clothes." Germania said. "Has zem (them) kind of like mine!" Teutonic said. And germania took Anglo clothes shopping. They found some good clothes that suited him.

(Here's a pic of his clothes, but it's obviously more boyish, green, and Arthur's wearing them lol. And no head thing)

Once they got home, there was chaos

Once they got home, there was chaos. Hungary was hitting Teutonic Knights with her frying pan, Switzerland and Austria were fighting and Sweden was watching. He walked up to germania. "Th'y don't list'en to m' at all." He said. Germania sighed. "Anglo, meet your siblings, your twin already met them." Germania said and he walked off. "Hello. My name is Anglo-Saxon, call me Anglo." He said, smiling. "M' nam' is Sw'd'n" Sweden said. "Swdn?" Anglo asked. "No. S-W-E-D-E-N" he spelled it out. "Oh. Sweden, I got it" Anglo said. "Atl'ast you ar' not  G'rman" Sweden said. Still not smiling, he hardly did. "No. I'm Anglo-Saxon." He said. "Are the rest German speaking?". He looked confused and out of place. Should he have been taken into a Germanic family? He didn't know, Sweden felt the same. "Y's. I don't call G'rmania (insert Swedish way of saying dad lol). I just call him G'rmania." Sweden carried on. "So, I should call him germania? And not dad?" Anglo asked, Sweden nodded. "That's fine with me" Anglo said. "Bye, I'm going to meet the rest" and went away. Smiling. He ran into Austria, they were done with their chaos. "Hallo" Austria said. "Hello. I'm Anglo-Saxon, but please, call me Anglo" he said, Austria nodded. "I'm Austria". They shook hands and had a talk and Arthur went to meet the others.