Walking towards the girls, Lauren sends her a soft smile, "want me to push you?" She asks, walking behind her.

Camila nods and looks back with a grin.

"Alright baby, hold on tight" Lauren says as she grips the swing itself, pulling it back as much as she could before letting go and watching Camila swing whilst letting out a squeal of excitement.

Yeah, this was definitely a cute sight.

**

A few days later, Lauren was feeling at her wits end. She was meant to go back to work today and with the constant reminder of her boss threatening to fire if she decided not to turn up had not left her mind.

Oh, and Camila wasn't exactly helping the situation at all.

Despite the talk they had about your body needing fuel to basically live, it seems as though her issue with food had gotten worse and she was now refusing to eat anything at all. There had been tears, breakdowns, tantrums and Lauren had now clue what to do or how to fix it.

She wouldn't even take a freaking bottle.

She had tried talking to her, big Camila that is but baby Camila was refusing to budge of of little space for reasons she had no clue of either. She knew there would eventually be a big ass breakdown about everything and she was absolutely dreading it.

Sighing, Lauren decides she needs to actually start her day before she's late and her boss actually fire her. She reluctantly kicks off her covers and sits up, dread filling her whole entire body as she climbs out of her bed and heads to her closet.

Not feeling bothered to really make an effort, she sticks with a pair of black skinny jeans and a sweatshirt, and soon, enough, she's reluctantly heading to Camila's bedroom.

It was there Camila was already awake.

She had been for the last hour now, a nightmare having woke her up leaving her tears.

Her immediate reaction was to go get Lauren so she could cuddle her and make her feel better like she always does, but she had soon changed her mind and cried to herself when she realised that Lauren wouldn't even want to comfort her after how bad she had been.

She was brought out of her thoughts by her bedroom door opening.

It was mama.

"Oh Camila, i didn't you were already awake" Lauren says as she stops in her track, "Do you need a diaper change or anything?" She asks, running a hand through her hair.

Just like expected, Camila shakes her head, causing her to sigh heavily and nod.

"Okay, I'm gonna go cook some breakfast, come down when you're ready" she says quietly before leaving her room and closing the door behind her, a frown lingering on her face the whole time as she walks into the kitchen and starts on the food.

She knows for a fact Camila won't eat anything, so why she's bothering cooking for two is beyond her. Maybe she's hopeful that the young girl will change her mind, maybe she thinks if she's cooks her something Camila would come out of her funk and tell her what was wrong.

She doubts it though.

Camila walks into the room a few minutes later, still in the large t shirt and pyjama pants she had went to bed in last night. She wore a blank expression on her face, not showing how she was feeling as she sits down at the table and brings her legs up to her chest, watching Lauren as she moved around the kitchen.

"Please eat" Lauren whispers as she sets the small plate of toast down in front of the youngster, sitting down herself opposite and taking a bite of her own.

Once again, just like expected, Camila shakes her head and pushes the food away from her.

This time, instead of ignoring and dealing with it accordingly, Lauren stand sup, setting her still full plate down onto her side, "You don't want to eat, fine, I'm not going to force you but I have to go to work. Do whatever you like while I'm gone and I'll try and be back early. Bye Camila, be good" she says, grabbing her keys and phone before walking out of the kitchen and apartment.

The front door slams behind her, making the youngster still sat at the table flinch and come to the realisation Lauren had finally officially snapped and left her. Her bottom lip trembles and tears burn in her eyes, the silence in the kitchen feeling way too empty as she brokenheartedly stands and leaves the room.

She numbly climbs onto the couch, and no longer being able to hold it in, she starts to sob heavily as she buries her head into the cushions. For once, they weren't silent sobs, they were loud, heavy, heartbreaking sobs that shook her whole body to the core and made her whole body tremble.

Lauren had left her. Lauren had left her after promising she wouldn't. Why did it hurt so bad when she was expecting it?

Coughing, her sobs, if possible, get even heavier to the point of struggling to breath. Tears pour down her cheeks quicker than she could count, and she felt sad. She felt so so sad and she wishes she had been a good girl so Lauren would have stayed and looked after her.

She wets her diaper too, and that causes her to cry even heavier because she knows that she didn't know how to change herself.

Why did she have to be so bad that everyone, even Lauren hated her?

She coughs again and forces herself to sit up, cringing when she felt the cold diaper press against her skin.

She was gonna get a rash and mama wasn't here to fix it or make her feel better. Maybe if she ate, mama would come back? Eating was being a good girl and she knew mama liked it when she was a good girl.

Sniffling, she stands and slowly walks to the kitchen. She see's the plate of toast still on the table and she immediately walks towards it and eats, stuffing as much of it as she could in her mouth. When she swallows, she looks around the room hopefully to see if she could see her mama. When she wasn't there, her bottom lip immediately quivers again.

Where was she?

Feeling her stomach churning, she darts out of the room and immediately spills her guts into the toilet.

Why couldn't she just be a good girl?

Sobs once again bubbling up in the back of her throat, she sadly lays down onto the cold bathroom floor and cries. She cries because she was bad, she cries because her bottom was starting to hurt, and she cries because her mama wasn't here to make her feel better.

**

Tell me what you think!

Next chapter: 170 votes

Thank you all for reading my lovelies!