Prologue

Was Happening!!! Hey directioners of the Internetz!! This is my attempt at a One Direction BoyxBoy fanfic. I hope you likez it!! My editor- a.k.a. KandyKillerWriter- says it's good so we'll see. This is just a little sneak peek of the story... or you could call it the prologue... what ever floats your boat. Anyways this is dedicated to paintingtheworldgray, that chick is an amazing writer. Hope you like... so here it is... I need directions.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

He belts out his solo, executing it perfectly. He’s perfect on stage. The way he’s so into it, the way he keeps the crowds pumped up, the way he smiles, and his eyes sparkle… who am I kidding he’s just perfect. Everything about him is perfect.

I guess I have some explaining to do. I’m Harry Styles, from the boy band one direction. I don’t blame you if you don’t know who we are; I don’t think we are that big, although my mom and sister would disagree. Maybe I should just go on and agree with them, I mean we are at the very end of our US tour- not to mention it would make talking to them a lot easier. Only if I did that then I’d start thinking about how far we’ve come, I’d start to panic- at least I don’t have it as bad as Niall though. Ok, I’m getting off track. If you haven’t guessed it already, I have a crush on one of my band mates. Yes he’s a boy. I don’t know if I’m ready to admit that yet though, but it’s been tearing me apart and I swear if I don’t tell someone I’m going to explode. That’s it I’m going to do this today, after the concert. I declare to myself. Before I can even think about changing my mind I’m singing again- after singing a song so many times I can literally sing it without thinking.

We say our goodnights and head off stage, the roaring of the crowd ringing in my ears. Uncle Si, is waiting on us backstage no doubt to congratulate us and tell us what our next assignment would be. I didn’t listen, I couldn’t I was too nervous, I was bouncing around more than Louis.

Uncle Si finally left, to let us pack or something along those lines- even though all of our stuff was back at the hotel. I was determined to admit it now. Not in front of everyone of course, I would tell. I saw him standing there looking so… perfect. I walked towards him until I was only a few feet away. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes to clear my head. Then I finally looked up at the one I’d been looking for.

“Zayn, can I talk to you for a minute.”

...........................................................................................................................................

Well what you think about my sneak peek/prologue? Good, bad, needs improvement? PAHLEZZ COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW!!! I chose one thing for this chapter because it really just sums all of Harry's feelings up, he wants to get his crush out of his head and make it into a relationship, because he's going crazy just thinking about it!!! Do you think the same.... Or should i chose better music to match my story? Any whos, be looking out for the first chapter of "I need directions" and my next One Direction Fanfic.

Comment/Vote/Fan/Enjoy!