"You may be my offspring but you act like your mother at the most drastic times and it isn't appeasing to know you're mother was an angel" Satan said standing tall with the blade to his throat still. "But knowing that, it makes the game more fun~"

   In a instant they were at it again fighting it off, but instead of holding herself back (Y/n) completely expresses her demonic side with a crooked smile on her face. It was like she was back in her craze state (Chapter 18) but only this time she seems to have full control, she's allowing herself to take control of her powers. Amazing in this state she is still an amazing sight, Lloyd thought watching the girl attack with a quick dash to the man.

   "*cough* Um Lloyd" Garmadon interrupt his son's love sick moment and couldn't help but smile, like they say, father like son. Getting his attention, Garmadon points to a distant glowing light. "I think we should check for an exit, your girlfriend got this"

   "D-Dad! She isn't my girlfriend...exactly" Loyd answer but the last part was only a whisper to himself. Helping his dad toward he faint light to go check it out, after checking on (y/n) once more. As the two make their way toward it, it got brighter as if it was senses them nearby. Once in front of the light it seems to be a portal of some sort, much like the Gateway to Gehenna. "This seems to be the only way out, but how are we suppose to get all of us through if Satan can do the same."

   "You're going to have to trust her, (y/n) can do this and have enough to keep this open. After all, only the blood of Satan can make some gateway like this. Other wise, someone on the other side is able to help us, the only question is...who" Garmadon said gaining more strength in his legs and able to stand on his own. "Seems like I'm getting my strength back, could be a curse over my legs not allowing me to use them."

———————————————

   While the Garmadon's were guarding the gateway, in case some type of creature wanted to pass through too, the two Demonic powers were still at it. However, one seem to have more power and it wasn't the king anymore. The new form of a power booster seem to help (Y/n) get hits and get faster, she had a better advantage at this point of the game than in the beginning. A new hope only continue grow as she lands more hits against the man.

   "H-How...HOW?! How did you get this much power and nothing against me" Satan ask looking at the young girl in front of him who didn't seem to be scared of him one bit. Then looking into her eyes, something was there and protecting her, it was his enemy. "I forgot you had that up sleeve, literally...I never thought you would call them to help you. It's explains somewhat of how you are getting hits on me."

   "It's your fault for leaving it there for an opening, after father you should know. Everyone has an Angel on their shoulders but mines a little bigger~" (Y/n) said smiling. Now reveling an old tattoo that once controlled her under Satan to only be purified and can be used as a weapon. It wasn't tainted anymore, for you see an Angel is by her side always there and who only wanted to see her win. "With this, my Sacred Weapon, and my mix blood, I believe I can finally beat the crap out of you~"

   With that (y/n) moves quickly to hit Satan from behind and him in groaning pain, she only smiles bright as she see herself winning against him. Not once did he get a hit on her, her strength over the fight would prove she wasn't weak anymore and could now live up to her legend of a father. But not after this, she will fix everything...she will fix everything tainted and get back to Assiah to live a normal life. To see her long lost brothers and maybe, MAYBE...be with Lloyd once again. Now that thought made her smile the happiest, she wanted to be with the man she loved after this. (WTH am I writing)