6.

When you fall asleep
With your head upon my shoulder

Finally after some time, Harry was confident with sleeping right up against Louis. Louis was happy, he really was. Harry slept like he always had, with his head on Lou’s shoulder, his slow breathing fanning Lou’s face with every exhale. Louis watched as Harry’s head rolled onto his chest and he started to run his fingers softly through his hair, something Harry always loved.

He noticed that Harry’s face started to twitch as he rolled over away from Louis. Louis sat up slowly and watched what was about to occur. Louis watched as Harry started to kick in his sleep, Louis panicked because he hadn’t had an attack like this in a couple months. What had brought it on?

When you're in my arms
But you've gone somewhere deeper

Louis grabbed Harry and pulled him into his chest to try to calm him down. He was able to get him to stop kicking-- mind you he put his legs on top of Harry’s-- but he was still shaking. He didn’t know what was happening in his sleep, but it was terrifying Louis. He couldn’t even get the words out of his mouth to calm him down, something he always did. 

Louis started to rock Harry back and forth. Well, he tried to with the position that he was currently in. But he didn’t manage to do just that, and he heard Harry mumble a few things from his mouth. The same words were getting repeated, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” Louis didn’t know what this meant, he wanted to know what it meant. He was thinking about asking Harry. Of course not right now, but when the time was right he would definitely ask him.

Are you going to age with grace?
Are you going to age without mistakes?
Are you going to age with grace?
Are you going to leave a path to trace?

Louis couldn’t sleep that night. All he thought about was Harry. Every time his breathing would quicken, Louis was there to make sure that he didn’t go into an attack. Louis just sat there for the majority of the night and watched Harry’s sleeping stature. Watching as he moved every so often, and he often thought that it was creepy watching him, but he was just looking out for him.

“Louis, why are you watching me?” Harry mumbled, wiping the sleep from his eyes. Louis shrugged before replying. “You had a kicking fit earlier and you kept repeating nonsense in your sleep, I was just making sure that you were alright.”

“Ohh okay, but come here,” Harry opened his arms and Louis took the invitation to cuddle up into Harry’s chest. Harry rubbed Louis’ back and listened as his breathing even out. Harry was soon to follow.

Only to wake and hide your face

Harry woke up and Louis was turned the other way. Harry hid his face in his pillow because he knew that Louis was awake. “Harry, babe, what’s wrong?” Louis whispered into his ear.

Harry shrugged and mumbled some incoherent words into the pillow. Louis straddled his back and started to rub up and down his back. Louis leaned down and started to pepper kisses on the back of his neck. Harry groaned, and well, you know where it went after that.

When oblivion is calling out your name
You always take it further than I ever can

Louis didn’t know what happened. He didn’t know what went wrong. The yelling, the broken glass all around the living room. Everything was all just a blur. He couldn’t even look at Harry.