Grimly Ghosts And Ashes

It's been a tradition to spread a lovely ones ashes in the place he or she desired, if he or she was cremated.

Well Disney has been a popular spot to do so.

Several hundred times people have dumped their family and friends ashes in Disney rides and parks.

But one place in Disney property has to be constantly monitored and guards actually walk the ride to make sure no one threw any bone fragments, ashes, or other other-worldly unknown items.

Which ride is this..?

The Haunted Mansion.

Apparently the residents of the Grimly Ghost's Mansion are excellent spiritual friends for passed loved ones. Also it's a Mansion that has dozens of ghosts that just chill around, singing about how much fun it is to live in the mansion.

Who WOULDN'T want to dump their loved ones in a happy, spiritual, singing, dancing ghosts!?!!

Recently a woman was caught throwing some type of dust into the air during the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Disney stopped the ride and took everyone out, they took the woman aside and asked what she threw in the air. She told them it was just some baby powder.

Ash stories like that are so common that ALL Disney cast members know how to act in such situations. A special unit was established and are called whenever an ash situation comes up.

This unit takes a special particle targeting vacuum to suck up the foreign dust.

If it doesn't get targeted and vacuumed up then it goes straight from the air....

....And straight into your lungs.

FACT: People dump ashes, bone fragments, etc. on Disney rides and property.

QUESTION: Is this true?

WHAT I THINK: Some people are sick puppies. But if you're following someone's last request, think of the people around you. How would you like it if you were breathing in their dead burnt love one?

And if Disney has a special unit for this (of which they do) then of course it's true.