Expanding Our Horizons

Most of this book, as you can tell, has been about the Disney Parks and resorts residing in North America (along with a chapter about Treasure Island and Nara Dreamland). I thought I should change it up since, not all faulty machinery and deaths happen in North America. So this chapter is about the various troubles and deaths in Disneyland Paris! (Applause and Cheering)
Let the gory European fun commence!

Rides:
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Date: April 25, 2011
Story: While five riders, one being a man of 38 years, were riding the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, a piece of scenery for the attraction fell onto their railroad car which was passing the scenery. The 38-year-old man was seriously injured and transported to a nearby Paris hospital. While the other four were relatively fine and treated at the scene. Thankfully no one died. 
Date: October 27, 2011
Story: After two cars derailed when one of the trains passed slowly over a level flat section of the track, the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad was closed for inspections. During the time that the cars derailed, two riders were very slightly injured but none were killed.
It's a Small World
Date: October 6, 2010
Story: Cleaning the It's a Small World ride, a 53-year-old cleaner was killed. It all started when he was cleaning the boats, somehow the ride turned on and trapped the poor man underneath a boat. After being air-lifted to a hospital, he ended up dying later on.
Note: As you can tell this is from a previous chapter regarding deaths at Disney, but since this is Disneyland Paris and this accident happened here I felt it was needed in both that chapter and here (especially this one). I changed the wording if you couldn't tell, not like that would make a difference.
Pirates Of The Caribbean
Date: October 30, 2013
Story: First off, I'd like to say how much I love this ride and how devastated- I mean sad and upset -I was when the one down in Florida (when I went this past August) was closed. I believe it's now up and running but I still wish it would have been when I went. Also, you know how when you step onto the boat it kind of wobbles a bit? Yea, well that's kinda deadly as seen from this story. After losing his balance, a 5-year-old boy fell out of a boat in the Pirates Of The Caribbean ride. He was trapped in between a platform and the boat. Though in critical condition, he was taken to a hospital where he later survived. So keep your balance folks! Or you too could be made into a living sandwich courtesy of the boat and platform at the Pirates Of The Caribbean ride.
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Date: June 26, 2007
Story: Sometimes something happens and we have no clue what caused it. This is true for an incident regarding the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. While riding this awesome and fun coaster a 14-year-old girl lost consciousness. Paramedics tried to revive her but she ended up dying before the ambulance arrived. When the ride was inspected, they found that there were no mechanical problems that could have caused her unconsciousness.

Hotels:
Disney's Newport Bay Club
Date: September 9, 2015
Story: After a support rail gave way, a 44-year-old male construction worker fell from scaffolding of the Newport Bay Club hotel. This accident happened during the renovation of the building. While several attempts were made to revive him, he ended up dying 40 minutes later.
Disney's Sequoia Lodge
Date: September 8, 1996
Story: Early in the morning, a large fire heavily damaged parts of the Sequoia Lodge hotel. One thousand five hundred people were forced to flee the hotel. Nine people were treated for smoke inhalation.  While four of them, two of which were pregnant, were hospitalized for observation. As far as I know of, no one died.
Date: January 10, 2015
Story: Three days after the Charlie Hebdo shooting, Disney experienced a mass panic where a woman had allegedly opened a window and shouted that she was Hayat Boumeddiene. Hayat Boumeddiene was wanted in connection with the Charlie Hebdo shooting. Cast members told the hotel guests to stay in their rooms, while other parts of the resort were evacuated, and armed police called in. The woman issued a threat to everyone but thankfully this panic turned out to be a false alarm. She was arrested and the normal operations of the resort continued.

Cast Members Deaths:
Date: Sunday, February 21st, 2010
Story: An un-named restaurant worker, made headlines in February 2010. He had thrown himself under a train in Esbly, near the Disneyland Paris park, outside of Paris on the Sunday before he was set to go back to work. The reason for this was work conditions at the park. The man, who was in his thirties, had jumped in front of the train because of 'humiliating' working conditions, claimed a trade union. It was stated in records that the man had been working with Disneyland Paris since 2004 and had worked in the kitchens. He had recently returned to work after a sick leave of ten months. This is one of the patterns that is seen when it comes to most (2/3) suicides at Disneyland Paris, the kitchen staff decide to commit suicide rather than continue working for Mickey Mouse. The management looked into the matter and said that it was not due to work conditions.

Date: February 2010
Story: Another sick leave case, a chef at Disneyland Paris committed suicide. He had suffered through boughs of depression during the year before. Franck Neut, a chef of ten years, hanged himself in his home. The message he left for his loved ones was scratched into a wall: 'I don't want to go back to Mickey, I love you, sorry kids.' (In some of the sources I've found that they state it's 'I don't want to work for Mickey anymore', so I'm including both to avoid any disagreements). Neut's step-father explained to the news agency about his stepson's depression and how he was often stressed at or about work. His co-workers stated that the Disneyland Paris management apparently pushed its teams to meet performance targets despite the lack of staff they have. That meant pushing Neut. Neut was seeking to leave his position but went on sick leave for awhile, when he found out that he had to go back to work- the worst happened. Again, the management disagrees with the claims that he committed suicide because of his work.

Date: October 18, 2013
Story: There were no more suicide incidents in Disneyland Paris until a man TRIED to set himself on fire with Petrol. He was a gardener in the Disneyland Paris gardens. He was called in to meet with his superiors, he took little to no time or hesitation dousing himself and then attempting to light himself up with a lighter. Thankfully a colleague prevented his suicide at the last minute. It seems that working conditions have become increasingly worse at Disneyland Paris.