chapter one

Lights , camera , action that's my life I'm ever lastingly in the spotlight have been since I was eighteen years old.

Now I'm twenty one and still shinning brighter than ever , I get different movie roles , from that cute guy in a romantic comedy to that hot shot in a action movie.

Now I'm about to be signed for the biggest role of my life , my manager said so , I really don't know.

He never told me what I'll be playing as or who I'll be playing as .

It's like some huge secret which is making me very suspicious.

We're driving there now I'm nervous , I'm never nervous but not knowing what role I'm playing had sat me on edge.

"Mark, please tell me what role I'm playing" , I begged fidgeting on my seat in the car.

"No Alex, I've already told you so many times you'll see when we get there don't be such an impatient brat".

Okay so maybe my manager is an asshole but what can I say he made me a star.

We finally reached the huge building the movie was shot at , I got out of the car and we went inside , we passed through many doors and got into the lift that took us to the highest floor.

When we entered what seemed to be the studio I looked around and was impressed it was pretty good.

"I'm glad you like it" a voice said, I felt goosebumps raise on my body , it sent shivers down my spine making me wonder what the hell was happening.

I turned to see like the hottest guy ever , I'm not gay don't get me wrong but damn, I'd turn gay for him anytime.

Jet black hair cut on the sides giving him that bad boy air not that the tattoos on his arms did him any justice.

His electric blue eyes seemed to be staring into my soul . He was tall too and muscular not in a disgusting way in an I can protect  you way.

"I'm Adrian", he introduced himself making me snap from my daze , "I..I'm Alex", I stuttered.

And inwardly cursed at myself , was I so intent on embarrassing myself in front of this hot guy .

Oh my god why do I keep calling him hot? You know what get yourself together Alex, I scolded myself .

I looked at Mark , "why are we here ?" I was back to business mode, "we're here to audition for your new role as Canada".

"Whose Canada?", "A gay guy whose head over hills for his billionaire boss".

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened before I yelled , very loudly I might add ,"what?!!" .

"Don't cause a scene Alex, this is a perfect opportunity to up your career". "My career?

What the hell made you think I'd take this role?", "cause it pays a hell of a lot of money".

"Mark, you listen to me clearly don't go thinking I'll accept every role you choose because you are highly mistaken".

I was angry upset even , I had nothing against gays but me playing one was something I could not do.

It was physically impossible for me even emotionally my body and mind just could not process it.

"Do you have some kind of problem with gay people?" his voice asked making me look at him , he looked pissed , "n..no I do not everyone has the right to be who they want to be".