Chapter Nine

Zack's POV~

I had been looking for Will for what seemed like hours hoping that he was okay. That guy had been out of line for hurting him like that. Luckily Eric had taken over and made the guy regret it, but Will had run off in anger. I hoped he was okay. I kept going down the streams of book shelves, but there was no sign of him in the least finally I was getting tired of running up and down and only seeing books after books. I finally decided to take a small break and leaned down against a shelf letting my head lean back a bit into the books hoping they wouldn’t give in from under me and make me slam my head onto the shelves. Closing my eyes as I leaned back taking a few deep breaths, I had never been mister Quarterback at school, in fact I sucked so bad that I could never even go for the golf team we had. Hearing a faint whimper I turn to look at the books, I press my ear to them and hear a faint whimper again and I pull at the books dropping them without a care. Until I finally see the top of someone’s head peeking from the other side. Pulling out a few more books I reached over to tug on the familiar hair gently and the person flinched before letting out a small yelp.

“Will,” I coaxed with a smile that I had finally found him.

“Zack?” He turned to look through the tunnel I had made and brushed his hands over his eyes quickly.

“Are you...crying?” I frown.

“No!” He proclaimed rubbing his eyes a bit more. I smile and he starts to move away when my hand shoots out and grabs his arm pulling him a bit too hard that he stumbles down back onto his butt with a slight wince.

“Sorry,” I rush. “I just...can you wait? Don’t move!”

I let go of him and run until I’m next to him and I collapse in front of him panting with my hands on my knees.

“Z-Zack?” He said worriedly, but I raise a hand to make him stop.

“A-Are...you...okay?” I pant out looking up at him. He just stares at me for the longest with his eyes on my lips and I knew my face was already flushed, but somehow I blushed even further and he noticed looking up at my eyes before blushing himself.

“Ye-Yeah, I’m o-okay,” he stuttered out and I let a relieved grin spread through my lips.

“Good,” I breathe out. “You had me worried when you took off.”

“Yeah...” He sighed and I leaned closer.

“Thanks,” I gush. “You stood up for me. The only person who has done that is Eric and he’s like an annoying brother.”

“Uhh...but I didn’t do anything,” Will mumbled sadly and I leaned in even closer.

“You did,” I reassured with a smile just before pressing my lips to his. I was about to pull away when he let both his arms rise up and grasp me around my waist and pull me down onto him as he teased my lips open with his tongue shyly. When I willingly open he seemed eager as he let his tongue fight with mine, but he surprisingly won dominance.

He tightened his grip on my waist pulling me down hard enough to slam our lower regions against reach other making us both moan as he groaned into my mouth. The kiss becoming more demanding and passionate as his tongue explored my mouth, I bit down lightly teasing him before sucking on his tongue. He growled lowly in his throat making a erotic sound that made me moan.

“Ahem,” coughed a girl angrily standing there with a few of her friends and a guy behind her. They were all older than me, but not older than Will. “Mind finding a room, we don’t want to have to see you homos sucking face here.”

“No one told you to watch,” I grumbled, under my breath.

“Let's get out of here,” Will said easily, not at fazed by her curt tone as he pressed his lips to mine once more causing me to shiver and follow easily enough. Once we were around the corner I pushed against him again kissing him hard. He moaned letting his hands grab at my hips pulling them closer as we started to walk again and I followed him easily as he kept taking steps back forcing me to follow unless I wanted to break the kiss which was the last thing I wanted. Suddenly we were at the door and he was turning the knob of what seemed like a closet. When we went in I discovered it was the lounge and there was a nice couch and everything.

He pulled away gently with a smirk as he pulled me in, his cheeks were as flushed as mine as he pulled me in closing the door behind him. I wrapped both arms around his neck ready to kiss him when the door burst open and in walked an elderly woman. Will groaned just before the lady turned to us with a glare.

“What do you young men think you’re doing?” She demanded.

“Nothing,” Will muttered through gritted teeth. “Yet.”

“You two shouldn’t be playing around in this room, it’s for everyone’s use,” she declared. “Respect the fact it’s for respectable people to use.”

We ignored her lecture and I reluctantly let go of Will’s neck and he sighed when I did. The elderly woman made her way over to the storage room and opened it then seemed to freeze before a shrieking scream pierced the air and then there was a small thud. The lady was on her butt now having fallen back and was gaping, gasping, whimpering, groaning, crying, and gesturing at the inside of the room all while covering her nose and mouth.

I was about to make my way over when Will took hold of my hand and we both made our way over slowly towards the room that the elderly lady had scrambled away from her. I could feel cold sweat begin to form once the stench hit us full force and I could feel Will cringe slightly just before we were a step away from looking inside. And when I did I saw the room was scorched. The smell made my hand that wasn’t squeezing Will’s fly up over my nose in hopes of saving myself just a bit. Will was too stunned to do anything because in the far right corner laid a disfigured body that was as scorched at the walls and looked repulsive. But that wasn’t the worse thing. Not even close.

From the corpse came grunting and light groans and over the corpse loomed a girl, her body recoiled slowly at first then became faster as she continued to growl and make some of the most gruesome noises ever. I decided to step closer little by little inching towards her as Will pulled me back a bit, but I kept tugging at his grip until I reached out and tapped the girl’s shoulder. She instantly stopped all movement before turning to me with eyes glazed over with something resembling a lust or hunger that dimmed when she saw me. Blood dripped from her chin down to be soaked into her clothes and just past her the corpse was ripped open, gashed to pieces in certain areas. She gripped the corpse's arm, and in her mouth was a piece of flesh that only moments before had been attached to the arm.

A/N: And Blue has finally written something! Gosh, sorry I took so long! Am I forgiven? ^-^