Chapter Three

Liam's POV~

I could see William was staring at this guy like he wanted to swallow him whole or something and I couldn't complain. This guy had amazing eyes. I smirked when I walked up and William pulled on my sleeve to stop me before I did.

"What do you think you're doing?" He demanded.

"I was thinking that I'd go for it since you won't," I told him brushing away his hand.

"But-!" He began.

"But what?" I pressed.

"I saw him first," William whispered. "And we're friends so the rule applies."

"Last time I checked our friendship was laughable," I seethed pushing his away. William wasn't a bad guy, I had taken care of him most my life, watching over him like a hawk at times. But sometimes Will was just a bit much...

"But," he tried again and I stopped him.

"Don't worry," I insisted with a grin. "You can have him back after."

"You're a jerk," he muttered and I gently patted his head.

"Don't worry about it." I walked off and he still looked like he wanted to run after me to stop me from what I was about to do, but he didn't. He knew better.

I saw how his eyes met mine and he seemed startled the I had come from the shelves. I didn't seem like the type of guy who would just hang aournd a library. But no way was I telling him that I was here with Will. I mean what if he liked Will over me.

Insane, I know. But some guys liked the cute and shy ones.

"Hey," I greeted. "So you guys got stuck in here, too?"

He nodded just looking at me like I was an alien.

"Good," I answered. "I thought I was going to be here alone. Libraries aren't really my thing."

"Why are you in here then?" His friend asked.

"I needed to finish a paper that's due tomorrow," I said smugly.

"And you waited last minute?" He arched a brow, he was cute.

"Yep." I nodded. "So what you guys doing on a cross country trip?"

"I needed Zack here to come with me on a trip before we both head off to college," his friend answered. So his name was Zack.

"Going to a different college?" I arched a brow keeping my eyes on Zack the entire time.

"No, actually," he continued. I wondered why Zack didn't just talk to me. "But everyone says you have almost no time to spare so we have to enjoy summer, right?"

"Have you seen the weather outside?" I asked with humor. "Real sunny out here, isn't it?"

Zack laughed, but then coughed to cover it up. His laugh was cute, so cute someone should tell him. And so I did. "You're cute, what's your name?"

I leaned in making him blush into a deep crimson that only added to my pleasure. "Zack," he answered talking for the first time. "And that's Eric."

"I'm Liam," I informed.

Eric nodded my way with a welcoming smile, Zack on the other hand seemed guarded.

"Well you guys talk over here," Eric said. "I have one hot blond waiting for me over there."

With those few words of wisdom he left. "You don't talk much do you?"

"Huh?" He turned to me stunned.

"Wanna take a walk with me?" I offered and he simply nodded as he followed me into the aisles of shelves and mountains of books. "Did you even want to take this trip?"

"No." He shook his head. "I just wanted Eric to stop complaining we never spent time together."

"Then he just offs and leaves you to fend for yourself with me," I commented with a laugh. "What a friend you have there."

"He's not that bad," he defended. "On the whole ride here he's been next to me and holding my hand, so to speak."

"I'll hold your hand," I said knowing it sounded more than dorky, but something told me that's what this kid liked. The dorky lovey dope shit.

"You know that sounded cheesy, right?" He said blushing even more.

"Worked on you didn't it?" I grinned before bending down to capture his mouth in mine in one nerve wracking kiss. His body shivered gently as I pressed to him, he was so small. I let my tongue tease his lips apart until he opened up for me causing me to only take the kiss a step further as my hands held his hips firmly shoving him against the shelves and pressing up against him.

I opened my eyes because for the stupidest reason I wanted to see his face. He was cute as there was a blush over his cheeks. I heard a gasp and averted my eyes from the angel's face to see William turning to run. I pulled back gently and Zack followed me. I chuckled biting down on his lip before pulling away.

"Wow." He said in a daze.

"Yeah, I tend to do that a lot." I laughed not stepping back.

"Conceited, much?" He arched a brow.

"Honest," I replied bending down to kiss him again.

A/N: Wow, Liam's a douche... Poor Will. And yes this is Blue! :)

Picture is in fact Liam! ---->