Chapter Seven

Liam's POV~

Will had gotten sick earlier and fallen asleep on Zack. That guy named Eric, Zack's friend had called him over so I had to be the one to look after him. I had seen what Will had done, the whole I'm actually Liam stunt. Never thought that a wimp like Will would actually manage that. It was true we looked alike and he could have pulled this stunt on anyone years ago, but his personality was nothing like mine.

Will began to stir so I began to smooth his hair back knowing he was having nightmares again, he suddenly sat up and took a deep breath as if he had been holding his breath for a long time. He looked over at me and screamed like his life depended on it.

I slammed my hand over his mouth. "Geez, dude, shut up and stop being such a spaz."

"I'm not a spaz," he mumbled against my hand.

"Gross." I grimaced pulling my hand back and drying it against my pants. "Right you're not a spaz, you're Liam, right?"

He swallowed thickly before looking my way. "You saw that?"

"You thought you could hide it from me?" I arched a brow. "Seriously, Will, when have you ever been able to hide anything from me?"

"Look, Liam, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to lie to Zack that I was you. I just really like him and-"

"I get it," I cut him off with a smile. "Don't freak on me, it's fine. But next time why don't you tell him who you are? I would hate for him to think that I was really wearing that stupid sweater while I made out with him."

"O-Okay," he stammered. "And the sweater's not stupid."

"Sure thing, Will." I laughed letting my hand ruin his hair before getting up. "You know where Shane is?"

"Nope, I was hanging around the lounge for some coffee when he came out of nowhere and told me to back off." I shrugged. "He's always been overprotective of you so of course I agreed to let you have your chance. I wandered around this stinking place for hours and ended up passing out on some couch after I saw you performing that stunt of yours."

"Sorry about that," he mumbled.

"Don't worry about it, I was being an ass," I admitted. "I'll go find Liam and you go introduce yourself to Zack, he was with his friend Eric. He'll be back here in no time."

"Okay." He nodded as I walked off towards the lounge in hopes of finding Shane. He was not the brightest of us, that was Will, but he was not to be trusted. I had never trusted Shane not the way Will did. I didn't find Shane so I gave up on that just hoping that nothing else happened. I grabbed a coffee and ended up throwing it away, the coffee here was horrid.

After what seemed like forever just wandering around the library thinking that maybe this was the end for me because I would have to break a window soon and dig my way out before losing my sanity to these books and dust I saw two figures and instantly recognized them.

"What happened?" I asked when I saw Will was curled up crying and Shane was trying his best to comfort him.

"There was this guy who was flirting with Zack and hurt Will," Shane growled.

I bend down to Will lifting his head off of his knees to see that sure enough he had a busted lip. There were tears in his eyes and when he looked at me he was sniffling lightly. I glared at the wound before turning to Shane.

"Who did it?" I glowered.

"I know that guy, I can take care of it," Shane answered indifferently.

"No!" Will interfered. "Don't cause any problems."

"It's okay," I reassured him with a smile. "It's only going to be a warning, okay?"

When I said this I looked at Shane the entire time keeping my eyes on him, it was a silent warning between us that Will would never catch.

"Yeah," Shane agreed. "Only a warning, I'll be back in no time." Shane left Will and I alone.

"Where did Zack go?" I asked him taking a seat next to him.

"I had told Zack who I was when this guy started to start trouble with me for no reason before he began to flirt with Zack," he began. "Zack seemed to feel uncomfortable so I told him to back off and he hit me. Zack's friend Eric got into it stopping the guy from hurting any of us, but I ran off. I didn't want to see him."

"Why?" I frowned.

"I ended up getting beat up," he mumbled pitifully.

"You stood up for him, didn't you?" I inquired. "You have nothing to be ashamed of."

"Will?" Someone called and I knew it was Zack looking for him. Will tensed beside me and I smirked.

"Stay here and call him over, I'll go see what Shane is doing," I said with a chuckle. "Don't mess this up, lover boy."

I started to look for Shane, if I knew Shane there was going to be hell around here soon.

A/N: Finally done! :) I know it took me a while, but I've been busy, sorry!  -Blue