My blonde hair falls down in ringlets around my face. I pick up the brush and brush my hair. I part it and put it in piggy-tails. I put a pair of earrings into my ears and grab my handbag.

How am I going to get to the party?

I hear my phone buzz inside my handbag and I pull it out. I see another message from Violet.

Violet: I ordered a car for the party. It will be pulling into the parking lot in five minutes.

Me: Thanks,

Violet: You're welcome. Take a picture of yourself and send it to me. I would love to see what you look like in the uniform.

Me: That's not going to happen. I'll see you tomorrow.

Violet: Okay.

I walk down to the parking lot as a black car pulls in front of the dorm. A guy steps out of the car and opens the door. He looks at me. "Are you Zee Bale?"

"Yes, that's me." I walk over to the car and climb in.

The door closes and the driver jumps into the driver's seat and he takes me to the party. I look out the window as we drive through the rich side of New York.

My mouth drops open when I see cars pulling into a driveway of a mansion. "Who's place is this?" I ask the driver.

He turns towards me. "You don't know who lives here?"

I shake my head. "Am I supposed?"

He chuckles. "When Violet told me that she got someone else to take her shift I thought she'd at least tell you whose party she was supposed to waiter for. This place belongs to Bryant Larkin."

Wow! That guy is the richest in New York City and he's even a bachelor. He's been number one for three years in a row and still hasn't found a woman worth having his last name.

From what magazines write about him it says that he uses girls a lot and can't have a proper relationship, but I've never believed what magazines say. A lot of the time its fabricated bullshit to suck you into buying the magazine and what's on the cover isn't really what you read inside it.

The car pulls into the driveway. "I have to drop you off at the side of the house where the entrance is for the waiters. When you finish give me a call." He pulls his card out of his pocket. He stops at the side of the mansion and I step out of the car.

Looking around I see people looking like me walk through a door at the side of the house and I follow them.

When I walk through the door a woman wearing an apron approaches me and she looks me up and down. "Damn, Vi. She was right about you being able to pull this off. I should hire you to do more parties."

"It's only a one-time thing. I don't want to make a career out of this." I tell her honestly and she nods. "That's what Violet told me. She's been with me for three years and I don't think she'll be leaving New York anytime soon or this job. She loves working for me."

A girl crashes into me and makes me fall into the woman standing on front of me. "Sorry,"

The woman turns to the girl. "Jasmine, apologise now."

She looks at me. "I don't think so. She should get used to us not liking her, Berther." She walks over to a group of girls that are looking in our direction and they start laughing at something that Jasmine said.

I'll have to stay away from that group.

"Nicole," Berther calls.

A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes steps through the crowd and a smile spreads across her face. She pulls me into a hug. "I've heard so much about you from, Violet. I can't believe that girl got you to cover her shift. She's been trying to think of something to get you to work here for a while now and she had to do on one of the biggest night in the company's history."