Part 12

Cerulli is proud of you.

You're going to graduate valedictorian of your class, honors... you're going to college on a full scholarship. Next week is graduation, so there's not even a point in him pretending to teach class anymore.

He sits back in his desk, playing on his phone as he let's his students talk. He obviously gives less then two fucks about their education, they're almost done now. You're his star pupil, and he's educated you in more ways then anyone realizes.

He's going to miss you.

You have the entire summer of course, but then you leave for college to explore new relationships. You're a good kid, smart and practical, so you'll do well in life, of that he has no doubt.

His eyes flick up, spotting you at your desk. Your chin is propped on your hand as you read a book, looking bored. You're ignoring everyone else, not sinking down to their immature levels.

He wishes you the best.

You'll find someone in the future, you're a beautiful girl, talented. You'll find a man who can give you children and a happy life, which is more then what he can offer.

His wife left him because he couldn't get her pregnant, he won't make that mistake again. He didn't know when he married her that he had issues, although thinking back as careless as he was in college, it's probably for the best.

His ex wife now has the baby she wanted, and seems content. He wishes her well, although he still does hold some deep resentment. She claimed to love him, they could have made it work, but it seemed like a flip of a switch and she changed her mind.

People are fickle.

He hopes you don't find that out.

Cerulli shifts, thinking about graduation. He hasn't slept with you since prom, there's not been any opportunity. You seem preoccupied as well, probably getting ready to leave high school behind, getting your future in order. 

He's written you an excellent recommendation letter.

His eyes flick up of their own accord, meeting yours across the room. You give him a half smile before hastily looking down, your cheeks warming. Are you thinking about prom? How he took you on some random desk when the two of you could have so easily been caught? Or are you thinking about his desk and how you were giving him a damn fine blowjob before the principal walked in?

Oh, that woman.

The thought of her makes him shudder. She's not as pushy right now, too busy with the end of the school year and the impending knowledge she'll have to spend the summer with her husband. She must have realized how completely uninterested he had become in her --- he only slept with her to begin with so he would have a job.

And it's not even a job to brag about!

Who does he have to kill so he can teach literature?

He sighs.

He's quitting after this year, so help him. The college in the next town over is looking more and more promising, away from tempting young women and sending his career down a sewer wrapped in a bow. You'll be plenty far away, and honestly, who would believe he and a student would sleep together? There's no proof anyhow, not that he's worried you'll ever say a word.

You're not that kind of person.

Hmm.

Before you go, however, he'd like to spend some time with you, alone. No prying eyes, no worries someone will pop around a corner and see the two of you. Perhaps his place again? Of course it's a risk, still a possibility the two of you could be seen, but... well, one last time, anyhow.