Part 5

"Something... new?" You ask anxiously, sitting in the center of the motel bed. Today the sheet's are a dull orange, and you can't honestly tell if they're clean or not. You're in the same room as always, the one nearly hidden beneath the stairs.

You know it's wrong, but at this point, what isn't?

Still, you're here, just like you are every time. You're gazing up at him, not at all concerned with how you look anymore. You sit in the center of the bed, your legs drawn up to your chest as you wear the lacy lingerie he actually bought you. It had taken him some cajoling before you'd been  brave enough to put it on, but finally you had. It's pink, lots of lace, not really enough to cover anything appropriately. You like how soft it is, although you do feel very exposed.

"Yes." Cerulli gazes at you with those dark, thoughtful eyes. "I think you'll like it, but if you don't, you can tell me to stop."

Huh.

Well.

"Okay," your voice is cautious, but so far you've liked everything he's done to you. Every time you're with him you cum, even if you try just a little bit not too. Somehow he knows how to use your body, and it's becoming harder and harder for you to tell him to stop, that you don't want to go any farther.

Sure, it'll hurt, but just for a little bit in the beginning, right? How bad can it be?

Pleased at your answer, Cerulli tilts his head, raking his eyes over you. Your face is flushed, but he knows you're excited. His gaze trails down your neck and chest, lingering on the swell of your breasts barely hidden beneath the lace. He knew it would look perfect on you.

"Lie on the bed, lift your arms above your head," he orders, and you do so, shuffling around. You slip down into the sheets, letting your wrists rest lightly on the pillows as you watch him. He's tugging on his tie, letting it hang loose around his neck as he starts on the buttons of his dress shirt.

"Now, this might be moving a little fast, or if you feel uncomfortable, say so," he says flatly as he crawls over you. You look at him curiously, if not a little apprehensively; what exactly is that supposed to mean?

Your eyes flick up as he takes your wrists, tying them together with the tie; it's not so tight you can't pull out of them if you want, but it sends a sharp tingle down your spine; you can't tell if it's worry your excitement. 

His lips brush against your jaw, leaving little wet kisses against your skin as he presses your wrists above you once more, holding them there. You bite your lip as his draw lower, to the swell of your breasts. His nose nudges the thin material, teeth latching around the edge. Your eyes widen as he peels it away from your skin, revealing your breasts to his gaze.

His grip flexes on your wrists as he places open mouthed kisses along your collarbone, his free hand rising to cup your breast. You try to hold still as he squeezes and massages, his tongue flicking out against your nipple. You shift the instant you feel his teeth against your skin, your heart beating quicker in anticipation.

You whine as he sucks on your breasts, licking and nipping at them until he's left hues of red and purple behind. He's usually not so rough, he's never marked you like that before, and your wrists strain against his grasp. You're a little embarrassed at the flood of heat between your thighs, that the fact you kind of like it; are you even supposed too?

You squirm, rolling your head as he continues to focus on your chest. He's sucking hard on your flesh,  only to soothe the places with his tongue. His eyes flick up to your face, satisfied to see your head tilted back, eyes squeezed shut; you haven't told him no, so he doesn't see why he can't continue with his idea.