How It All Bloomed - Pt. 1 (Rally).

A/N: Part 1 of how I see the relationship between Ally and Rachel developing ^^ Please, give me some feedback, it means the world to me! Hope you guys like it!! xoox

Ally could never had imagined; It was unsual, you see, to fall for you son's school teacher. When Ozymandias came home with a letter from school, the woman didn't quite get what was happening.

Dear Allyson Mayfair,

We'd like to discuss your son's situation in our school next year. We're creating a program for advanced young minds and we think Ozymandias would be perfect to join it.

Our school board will be doing a meeting to explain it's purpose and politics on November 20th, and we'd really appreciate it if you could come.

                                                                                                          Atenciously, your principal.

After going to the meeting and deciding it was just another form of pressuring her son's mind, Ally decided to keep him at the regular program. The poor kid had gone through enough things for a lifetime, after all, and the last thing he needed right now was someone pushing him to "his fully potential and beyond", like the principal had said. With the decidion made, another letter came.

Dear Allyson Mayfair,

Due to our new Advanced Program, next year we'll be having a few changes on our school professors. We'll be hiring new ones to supply the amount of classes we'll be teaching, they being just as qualified as ours already existing ones.

This note is only for clarifying purposes.

                                                                                                        Atenciously, your principal.

The new school year arrived, and with it, the new divisions of classes and teachers. Ally started getting concerned for her son's mental well being, explaining to him a million times that no program was better than the other, and that no one should make him feel bad for not joining the new one. Fortunately, Ozymandias had a heart of gold, and none of the teasings that happened bothered him, besides for one particular class: English - With the new teacher, Miss Stevens. Receiving a call from school, Allyson's brows furrowed when she heard the voice on the other side of the line. Instead of the usual masculine one, a sweet, feminine voice spoke to her now.

"Miss Mayfair?" The sweet voice asked.

"Yes?" Ally answered as she frowned, wondering who could it be.

"This is Miss Stevens, Ozymandias' new English teacher,"

It all made sense. Ally had been receiving notes from school talking about how concerned they were with Ozy's attitude during English class, and Ally herself had realized how on Wednesdays and Fridays the boy seemed to be always a bit upset before and after school.

"I'm calling because I think it'd be nice if we could schedule a meeting to talk about his situation during my classes."

The brunette's brows furrowed again - This time, with concern. Oz had never had any problems in school before, but again, who could blame him for it now? He had just lost a mother, and the situations he had experienced were nothing normal for a 11 year old kid. "Sure... when would be best for you?"

"How does tomorrow at 6 P.M. sounds?"

"It's perfect, thank you so much, Miss Stevens."

"Thank you, Allyson."