How Do I Know I Can Trust You? (Hotgomery)

A/N: I was asked on Tumblr (imagines-ahs.tumblr.com/ - rabexxpaulson.tumblr.com) to do a prompt with the quote "How do I know I can trust you?" aaaand here it is! It's a small work but, if you guys like it, I can maybe do a part 2? Enjoy! 

P.S: Things here had been pretty... rough lately, however I'm better now, so I pretend to be updating more and more! I'm really, really sorry for that.

Tears and more tears kept falling from Nora's eyes; Puffy, red blue hues contrasting with pale skin, a stuffy nose and even redder lips completing the look. The ghost had just confessed her feelings for Billie Dean after months and months of thinking about her "Situation"; Was it true that Nora herself was truly in love for the first time? And how could it be love for a woman?

The blonde managed to find books on the old box in the basement, trying to understand and read the most that she could about her possible sexuality - Not to mention the talks she had with Billie, which would always end up in some weird tension between the two; After hours, days, weeks, months of reading and unstoppable thinking, she had finally accepted that it was okay, that it was normal and that there was nothing wrong with being in love for someone of the same sex. But, even if this problem solved, a hundred more were still present; Nora was dead, Billie was not. Nora was stuck inside the house, Billie was not. Nora was in love, what if Billie was not? The ghost's insides never failed to shiver with that question. Billie Dean had been the only person who had cared enough to stay with Nora in centuries, did the ghost have the luxury to risk loosing her? But... could she keep lying?

It was now a Friday night, and both women were having their usual glass of wine on the sofa, talking about sweet nothings - an unsual friendship -, thanking the Gods that the living room was not crowded with other souls; Lately, the basement had been their favorite spot, due to the large amount of energy present in there.

Between talks and sips, Nora felt Billie Dean slipping closer to her, and pink, plump lips being pressed against her own; Tongues dancing together, hands touching each other, lips brushing against one another softly, sweetly, tenderly, and an occasional "I'm in love with you" being murmured between a hot, sweet mess. Those simple words were enough to engulf a chaos around the two.

"W-we can't be together!" Nora exclaimed as her tears kept coming strongly, body shaking as she walked from one side to the other, a bittersweet feeling on her chest.

"Why not?!" Billie exclaimed back, stepping forward and capturing the ghost's shaky, cold hands on her own, caressing it, trying to calm her down. "I'm in love with you too!"

"Y-you'll leave m-me..." Nora whispered brokenly. "I can't l-leave it here...y-you can't be m-mine"

"I don't care" Billie said softly, her heart aching with the ghost's state. "You are the one for me, and I wouldn't want anything else, or be anywhere else without you"

Nora's heart filled with an unfamiliar warmth; A shadow of a smile dared to make it's way to her lips, soon disappearing as more fears clouded her mind. "H-how... How do I k-know I can t-trust you?" The ghost whispered, blue eyes falling down.

"Nora..." Billie Dean stepped closer, one of her hands leaving the other woman's and going up to her cheek, caressing it tenderly, causing ocean, teary hues to stare up at slightly teary brown ones. "I'll do everything I can to make you do so"