Little Things (Foxxay).

A/N: This prompt is dedicated for the sweet @mistydelrey who was the sweetest bean for asking me this also sweet prompt! I really hope I have fulfiled your expectations, love! Guys, feel free to ask me prompts, I love when you interact with me and give me feedback, it's what means the most to me! Hope you all enjoy it! And thank you so much for reading it!!! xx

Ever since the Cajun had arrived to the Coven she was never the one to make many friends; Most of the girls would just talk about clothes, boys, movies... things Misty really didn't understand, nor cared about.

When Cordelia became the Supreme everything changed; The Headmistress had decided that they would go public and so they did; The Academy became more crowded than ever and, since the Swamp Witch didn't have many friends, she'd usually spend her time on the Greenhouse, taking care of her beloved plants.

Without any previous warnings, something started to blossom between the Headmistress and the Cajun; Cordelia wasn't one to keep outstanding her powers, in fact, her biggest passion was to work on her potions, always amused by how wonderful the Nature could be.

Both witches started talking eventually, becoming closer and closer as the days passed by; So, when the Academy started to get crowded and the girls ended to have to share the bedrooms, the Supreme had no doubt when deciding she'd share hers with Misty. On the first days the Cajun insisted to sleep on the couch, which was right on the end of the Headmistress's bed, repeating again and again that she didn't want Cordelia to share or even buy her a bed, always claiming the couch was more than comfortable; That was until one day, when the Supreme woke up at the middle of the night and found an asleep Cajun right next to her on the big bed.

"Mist..." Cordelia whispered, softly touching Misty's arm. "Is everything okay?" The younger witch rubbed her eyes, opening them slowly.

"Mhm, I was just cold" The Swamp Witch smiled shyly. "I'm sorry"

"No no no, it's okay" The Headmistress grinned. "I was just worried... Go back to sleep, goodnight Mist" Cordelia spoke softly before smiling once again and closing her eyes; Suddenly, she felt gently arms hugging her waist. Normally, it'd have caused the Supreme to feel uncomfortable, but coming from the Cajun it seemed perfectly normal, even causing her to relax a bit more. Ever since that night, Cordelia had been used to falling asleep at the younger witch's arms, loving how comfortable it felt.

As the weeks passed by, some touches started becoming normal between the two; During the meals the Supreme would always feel a playfully foot "kicking" her bellow the table, causing both to let out a discrete laugh; Sometimes the Cajun would just enter the Headmistress' office, going straight behind Cordelia's chair and, without saying any word, just massage her shoulders in order to relieve the stress of those tense muscles below her delicate hands. There was a particular time, at the Greenhouse, when Cordelia was taken by surprise by her own actions, changing everything between the two.

"So now you just hold it firmly and concentrate" The Headmistress spoke as Misty observed attentively the little glass between Cordelia's hands, suddenly turning the black liquid into a bright, sparkly violet one.

"That's so cool!" The Cajun smiled widely, never taking her eyes away from the liquid. "Can I try it?"

"Sure! Come on here" The Supreme carefully placed the potion on the table, grabbing Misty's arm gently and pulling her to another table. "Here, try it" Cordelia handed the Swamp Witch a black potion, motioning for her to go on as she took a step back. Misty closed her eyes and started focusing on the words on her head, as she focused more and more she felt soft arms embracing her waist and a cherry scented head resting on her left shoulder.

"You did it" The Headmistress spoke softly into the younger witch's ear, causing the Cajun to open her eyes and give a big smile to the sparkly violet potion in front of her.

"Damn" Misty spoke softly, placing the potion on the table and turning herself to face the Supreme, still on her arms; Cordelia placed her hands on the lower back of the younger witch, feeling soft hands stroking her hair.

"Mist, I-"

"Cordelia, the..." Zoe suddenly entered the Greenhouse, causing both witches to jump apart of each other with a slight blush on their cheeks. "Hum, I'm sorry, it's just that the dinner is ready and, and I, I'll leave now". The younger girl left on a hurry, leaving the Headmistress and Misty alone giggling at themselves.

"Let's eat" The Cajun spoke shyly, motioning for the older witch to follow her as she headed to the kitchen; The dinner was full of glances and playfully feet between the two. Soon everyone was settled to sleep, already on their rooms and beds, including Misty and the Supreme.

"You did really great on the potion today" Cordelia spoke softly as wrapped her arms on the younger witch's waist, pressing her body on her back and feeling the sweet smell of apple from the Cajun's curls.

"Ya're an awesome leader" Misty answered shyly as she caressed the older woman's hands.

The Supreme smiled to herself as she heard the Cajun words, thinking about everything she'd been feeling for the last weeks; The soft touches both shared started to blossom something more inside the Headmistress, something she knew was purer than any other feeling or thing she'd ever seen.

"Ya know Dee..." Misty broke the silence, turning herself to face the older witch. "I real' like being around ya" The younger witch could feel her heartbeat getting faster as she thought about what she was going to do.

"I really like being around you too, Mist" Cordelia smiled as she rested her hand on the Cajun's waist, caressing it softly. "I know it sounds silly but you make me feel safe" The Headmistress spoke without thinking twice, instantly feeling her heart almost popping out of her chest when she realized her words.

"It's not silly at all, Delia" Misty smiled widely as she stroke the older witch's hair, letting her hand slip to her cheek and caressing it softly with her thumb. "I've never had anyone besides ya"

"Neither have I" Cordelia grinned shyly as she felt her eyes already getting teary; The Supreme moved her hand slowly from the Cajun's waist to her cheek, caressing all the way up and taking a long breath before proceeding. "I love you"

"I love ya too, more than anythin'"

With a bright smile and without thinking twice, Misty pressed her lips on the older woman's ones; It was a soft kiss, full of love and feelings they had been suppressing for so long. Both pulled apart together, smiling shyly as they did so.

"I finally have a home" Cordelia whispered as she caressed the younger woman's cheek, being answered with another loving kiss; Both witches knew they had found their tribe, feeling happier than ever for finally having a permanent and true home.