A Hell Of A Day (Foxxay).

A/N: A sweet anon on Tumblr asked me for a prompt where Misty uses a strap on with Cordelia for the first time aaand here it is! I hope I have done it the way you imagined my dear hihi I know I have so many prompts to write and I also know it's been a month since I last posted a story BUT things were hard and I'm back again so yaaay! I hope you guys like it, and I'm planning to post WAY more often now! Feel free to send me prompts and please please give me feedback! Thank you for reading it <3 xoxo

Cordelia sighed as she fell back on her office chair; The whole day was being a torture. A certain Swamp Witch had decided she'd tease her girlfriend, wearing an unusual v-neck shirt and a flowy, short skirt. On lunch, Misty had moved herself from her usual seat in front of the Headmistress, sitting on the chair just beside Cordelia's; During the meal the curled blonde kept her hand on her lover's thigh, eventually going up as she saw the Supreme side eyeing her, and her chest starting to move faster. Big brown eyes widened themselves as Misty's hands found the hem of Cordelia's skirt, which caused the younger woman to smirk as she gave her lover's thigh a light squeeze, letting her nails scratch all the way to the other woman's knee before pulling it away.
After lunch the Cajun found herself smirking as she headed to the Greenhouse; There was something about teasing her girlfriend that turned her on insanely, seeing Cordelia with so much lust on her eyes was something else and, even though Misty wasn't usually one to tease much, the times she did were the best ones.
It was now 3 p.m. and the Headmistress was glad she was finally being able to concentrate on something other than the Cajun's images on her mind; Even with all the teasing during lunch Cordelia somehow managed to settle her mind straight, promising herself that Misty would pay for it later that night. As the Supreme moved to the second pile of papers on her desk, she heard a light knock on the door, causing her lips to already curve themselves up on the thought of who it probably was.

"C'mon in"

"Hey Dee" Misty shut the door as she entered the room, heading to the other side of the table and pecking her sweetly. "I love coming here to give ya quick visits" The curled blonde let out a giggle as she pulled apart.

"I love it when you come here too" The older witch smiled, her hand grabbing her lover's and pulling her to her lap, causing her head to rest perfectly on the Cajun's shoulder as Cordelia hugged her lover's waist and stomach.

"Did ya like my outfit?" The younger woman teased as she giggled once again, her hands now softly caressing her lover's. "I chose it specially for ya"

"I see" Cordelia let out a laugh before kissing and bitting the younger woman's neck. "Just wait for tonight"

"Tsk tsk tsk" Misty turned herself on the Supreme's lap, straddling her before biting her earlobe softly. "Ya're the one who have to wait" The Swamp Witch whispered huskily, her lips now on her lover's ones kissing it harshly as her hands tangled into golden locks.

"You know I'm always in charge" The Supreme whispered as she pulled apart, sucking Misty's lower lip exactly how she knew her girlfriend loved.

"Not tonight, babe" Misty pecked her lover one last time before getting up from her lap, her knees already weak just from the small teasing Cordelia had done to her lower lip. With an extra swing on her hips the Cajun walked towards the door, opening it and turning her head to face a flustered Cordelia. "See ya later Miss Cordelia" The younger woman winked before vanishing from the room. As soon as Misty closed the door Cordelia let out a heavy breath; Bitting her lower lip while smirking to herself the Supreme tried focusing on the papers again, being distracted every now and then by naughty thoughts of the other blonde. The end of the day had finally arrived and the Headmistress was now heading to her room, the only thing present was the click clack's of her heels on the dark hall. As Cordelia opened the door she felt her knees going weak.