*1 week later*

I can't explain how horrible this week went, no talking, barely eating. I tried my best to cheer Harry up but it was no use. It's all my damn fucking fault. I watched Harry standing in front of the balcony for almost 15 minutes.

"Harry?" I finally said. His curly hair brushed on my forehead when he turned around to face me.

"Kay." Harry replied.

"Uhm, I thought that maybe we could uh, go to a bar and drink a bit to ease your pain. I underst-"

"Super good idea." Harry forced a smile and walked us to his garage. Harry sat on the driver seat of his antique white Mercedes. And soon we arrived at a lovely looking bar.

"Follow me." Harry said grabbing my wrist, he first looked at my hand, then placing a kiss on it, then entwining our fingers. After he did that Harry shivered lightly.

We entered the cool bar and both sat on black bar chairs, "What do you wanna drink?" Harry asked.

"Water." I replied, Harry chuckled and muttered something like "Goody-goody." But ordered a shot for himself and water for me. I wanted to start a conversation but I was scared I would say something wrong that would hurt Harry.

After 4 shots Harry looked at me, "Not gonna talk to me." He said winking.

I blushed, "I'm just scared I'll say something that wil hurt you."

Harry then shook his head, "Don't. Just talk." Okay then, there we go I thought.

"How do you feel?" I asked a bit scared and afterwards I mentally cursed myself for asking a stupid question like that.

He smiled, showing a dimple and said looking me in the eyes: "Comme l'enfer."

It was like I got stabbed in my heart, I preferred to get beaten then see him suffer about a girl who didn't even Love him back.

"Je suis desolée." I replied sheepishly.

Harry groaned, "This is gonna be the last time Kylie Ellis, do not feel sorry for anything. You didn't do anything. I did." He then ordered his 5th shot.

"Love breaks our bones. And we laugh." I said. Harry seemed speechless for a moment.

"Kylie, we, humans are drunk on the idea of Love. That only Love can heal our brokeness." Harry said his voice rough.

Harry then ordered his 6th shot and drank it all at once. He closed his eyes and leaned his head backwards. He then looked at his hands, so drunk.

"6 shots later and I'm still staring at my hand, trying to remember how it felt to hold your hand." Harry whispered looking at me, his eyes red from the alcohol, his lips wet. I gasped lightly when he said this. He didn't wait for a comment and made a sign to me to get up. We walked in the hot summer night,

"Don't leave me like everyone else did." Harry said.

"Never." I replied.

***

I woke up, blinking my eyes for a couple times, feeling my lashes tickle my cheeks. I looked at my hand remembering how Harry wouldn't let drive back home. I walked yawning to the bathroom with towels and clothes in my small hand. Closing the door behind me.

*Harry's POV*

Kylie tried her best to cheer me up the whole week long, telling me cheesy jokes, taking me out to a bar. I just can't thank her enough, she is lovely, pretty, funny, smart. I, I guess we could say that my liking to Kylie multiplied. God. She takes my breath away at some points. She makes me go crazy and I suffer because of her; I lost Jenna.

My Jenna.

I shook my head, liking a girl and still loving another girl (who's fucking dead now) at the same time is fucking shit. I rubbed my face and made my way towards Kylie's room. When I walked in to the room without knocking I could hear her delicate voice singing. "Say something I'm giving up on you." She sang, I breathed out slowly and walked towards the ensuit's door, the water stopped running. She must be dressed already I thought after a couple minutes and opened the door.

Both mine and her lips left a gasp. Hers and mine, both of shock. Kylie held the big white towel closer to her body, she looked just like an angel. Her wet hair sticking lightly on her shoulders, her lips deep shade of red, her eyelashes wet. Her face scared and worried.

But damn, still so pretty.

"God, Kylie." I breathed out, "I would give up immortality to touch you. Even if it's for once." I whispered