(1) I N T R O D U C T I O N

He hastily took off her bra and threw it on the side. He couldn't control his raging hormones seeing her in a hot mess. Then, he cupped her breast like it's some kind of a ball and it made her whimper in pleasure.

"Anghh, I want it more...."

"Who you are asking for huh?"

"Daddy please... I'm begging."

"I can see it. Don't tell me what to do."

He then plunged his face on one of her breasts and started licking her nipple like it's a newly opened lollipop. His other hand was squeezing her other breast, giving it a massage.

"Go... Lower."

"I told you not to command me! You want me to go rougher on you?" He whispered seductively on her ear.

"Go ahead if that's what you want."

"As you wish." She could feel that he was smirking through his words.

He turned her as if her back was facing him and then he grab any cloth nearby that could control the hands of his girl. He then tied her hands together on the hole in the headboard. The sight of her butt was exposed but of course, he is liking the view.

Smack!

"This is what you get for pissing your daddy off!" The girl cried in pleasure coming from simply slapping her ass.

He widened her legs for an easy entry but he can't fuck her ... for now. He grabbed her waist and went to whisper some words in her ear saying, "You wanna get fucked now?"

"Yes daddy please... I think my pussy is wet already."

"Oh really? Let me check if you are telling the truth. You know what will happen if you're lying."

He sticked out his two fingers and inserted it inside of the tight entry. The girl was moaning in pleasure for his finger dug deeper and hitted her g-spot as what it was supposed to be. He pulled his fingers out and it was dripping already with a woman's precum.

"Look at me." The girl then looked at him and instantly diverted her gaze upon the dripping sight of his fingers.

"Is this a reason enough to fuck you? You haven't cummed yet you are wetting yourself." He licked the dripping wetness off of his fingers and put them inside his mouth to clean it completely.

"Sweet, enough reason to fuck you now." He licked his lips and gave her an intense lusty gaze as he was unbuckling his pants and removing any garments that are attached to his body quickly. There stood his 7-inch pet that must be rewarded.

"You want this right? I mean, you love this to be inside you?"

"Yes! I want it to be inside of mine daddy. I can take care of it."

"Well, you must take care of it as you've caused this to be wild."

He then grabbed her tiny waist and pulled her close, ready for the entry of his dick. He grunted so loud as he put it inside and felt the warmth of her pus-

"No shit what the fuck?! You can't just put it inside that fast!"

The entire train went silent, they were looking at me with a weird expression. Shoot! I must've said that really loud. I was wearing my earphones and too focused on reading this smut scene on battpad. Let alone me, house of cards and this one-shot daddy kink stories.