Chapter 9

Steve and I were eating at a fancy place , I'm not going to lie I was having a great time. a man brought over champagne and smiled at me and Steve. I took a sip of my glass when I felt something hard hit my teeth. My hands quickly go to my mouth I expect to pull out a tooth , but this was no kind of tooth.

Steve was now on the ground on one knee and we had the hole place watching us.

" Sam Rose Dawson , will you do the honor of marrying me" he smiled. I looked down at the ring that was in my hand. it was beautiful. Then I recognized the ring , it was his mothers. I just stairred at him, I felt my self about to cry. I felt like a dick a total dick.

" Yes" I stuttered. he put the ring on for me and kissed me.

DREWS POV

The next morning I walked into the office to see a group of girls walking out of Sams office. they were all smiling , so was Sam she waved and quickly shut the door.

SAMS POV

I slid against the door of my office Amy was sitting on my desk. " any what am I going to do " I cried.

She came over and sat by me " maybe you and Steve were meant to be " she said . " Look you are going to put that dress on and put a smile in the face because you never had a problem before drew" she said hugging me .That made me cry even more.

Then there was a nock at my door Amy helped me up fixed my make up and I opened the door to see drew. Amy gave me a promising look and left the room.

" What's up with you, where you crying " he grabbed my face. he went to kiss me and I quickly turned my head so he kissed my cheek. I bit my lip cause I felt it quiver. " Sam are you okay" he asked. I shook my head. he walked by a table nocking over my work binder by mistake. I bent down to picked it up so did he. his hand brushed mine. then he forcefully grabbed it and I felt him looking at the ring.

" Who the fuck gave this to you, please don't tell me your engaged to him " he ran his hand over his face. " what the fuck sam" . " Drew I was under presser if I said no he would ask for a reason , and drew I have been with him for forever I'm sorry I should have never led you on , I'm so sorry " I was crying now.

He took the picture of me and Steve off my desk and threw it at the door smashing it . he did the same to my flower vase. he was breathing heavy " after all the shit I done and risked you do this shit , fuck you sam, don't ever talk to me again, and tell that fag Steve congratulations." he stormed out