Chapter 7

The next morning I woke up , with out Drew under me. the windows that surrounded the room were open bright light shinning threw. I grabbed my phone off the dresser 36 missed calls from Steve . shit.

I called him back " Sam?" he picked up.

"Yes?"
"Where the fuck were you!" he screamed into the other line.
" I stayed at a hotel , it was raining a lot and I had to work late and no taxi was running" I lied.
" At least call me , I thought you died or something, don't do that to me." he said making my heart brake a little.
"I'm so sorry Steve" I said truly. not so much for not calling but for screwing my boss. "I love you Sam " he said. I forced back tears " I love you to Steve " I said and hung up.

Drew walked into the room with his hair wet and a towel wrapped around his waist. He went into his dresser and got clothes and slammed it shut. " what's wrong with you " I asked. " tell Steve to fuck you instead of me " he shook his head. " Drew I'm sorry okay ... I " I wanted to say I love Drew because I do but I love Steve also . " What do you think it was last night , just sex? I made love to you Sam and now your calling your fucked up boyfriend who probley cheated on you more times then you think and tell him I love you " he said. This time I was crying " drew I don't don't know what to do , and don't think I kissed you because you kissed me remember " I said.

" There's the word 'stop'" he dropped his towel and quickly pulled his boxers on. " I just don't want to be the guy you call when Steve's dick is too small " he sighed. " god , I'm fucking in love with you sam" he looked at me like a lost puppy. I whipped my eyes , I was lost for words. he pulled up his dress pants and belted them .

He threw on one of his tight white dress shirts buttoned it up and attempted to tie a tie but failed. I wiggled on my underwear and walked over to him. "let me" I said. he was much taller then me and I was kinda tall for a girl. I stood in my tipi toes and tied the tie fixing his collar also. I grabbed the suit jacket from the hanger by him and put it on for him smoothing out the shoulders.

" It's so hard to be mad at you with your underwear and bra only on" he
Joked. he grabbed my butt pushing me closer to him , he leaned down kissing me. Our mouths moved In sync I wrapped my hands around his neck tugging at his hair. he squeezed my butt one last time before pulling away. " there's some clothes for work for you in the other closet that I bought for 'blonde Barbie " but they were too small.

I nodded " thank you , I'll see you at the office." He slightly smiled and walked out. I went into the closet grabbed a pencil skirt and a white button down top that had lace sleeves. taking a fast shower I got dressed and did my hair in a fish tail braid. I took black pumps from the closet grabbed my purse and left the house.

I walk into the office, straight to my office and see Amy with her feet up on my desk. " about time! where have you been" she screamed. she looked at me up and down. " your hair is a mess, you lips are red , your blushing , your sticking your ass out when you walk. SAM !! you fucked Drew didn't you " she cheered up and down. " shhh , Amy!" I whispered. " after Drew trying to kiss you I knew something was going to go down." she smiled giving me a hug. " soo how was he , " She asked. I looked around and then started to gossip like I was in high school again.

I told her everything , how he touched me what he said , what happened in the morning. "he loves you " she gasped. " OMG if a man loved me like that I would ride him everyday." she laughed. I joined with her laughter. " well these stupid reports aren't going to write them selfs I'll see you at lunch " she
Said walking out of the room.

I did all the work that was needed to do and just sat back at my desk throwing my tennis ball at the wall then catching it. the door opened showing Drew. "Hey" I said smoothing out the short pencil skirt. " you look nice." he said stepping closer.

" Trying to say I look ugly every other day" I teased. I turned around to look out my office window. His hands snaked around my waist and turned me around. " you look beautiful everyday "