Chapter two

"Babe?" I call out as I shut the door to my New York apartment. " Steve?" I call out again. I walk down the hall way to our room to see him passed out on our bed still in his firefighter uniform. His brown hair sticking up from his helmet, His light brown eyes closed.

I give out a sigh and untie his boots and pull them off. I climb on the bed and slowly pull down his suspenders trying not to wake him. I unbutton his pants and pull them off reviling his boxers decorated with hotdogs.

My head rests on his chest as my hand plays with his hair. " Some ones eager" His raspy voice fills the room. " Just trying to make you comfy." I smile looking up at him. " I'm going to die if I don't get food." he wines. " Guess your going to die then" I tease.

He laughs , a beautiful sweet laugh. His cheeks reach his big eyes as he squeezes my hand. I feel his hand trail to my side and start to tickle me. I scream of laughter which makes me fall off the bed soon followed by Steve on top of me.

He leans down placing a kiss on my lips. His hand trails up my dress and I suck in a breath at his touch. He removes his hand and tells me to stand up. I do as I'm told as he unzips my dress leaving warm kisses down my back.

My dress pools to the ground leaving Steve's eyes almost pop out of his head. My hands tug at his shirt lifting it over his head. I kiss him hard making the kiss heated as his hands explore my body I pull away and walk away smiling.

" Where are you going?" he sighs. " I thought you wanted food" I smile wrapping my robe around me. " you fucking tease." He laughs as I leave the room and walk to the kitchen. I smile to my self as I leave the room.

I turn on the stove and fill a pot with water watching as the bubbles dance around the circular pot. I throw pasta in th pot when I almost jump out of my skin when I feel two hands wrap around my waist. I smile when I realize its Steve . He plants kissed up and down my neck as the pasta cooks.

I feel him stop and continue on the other side this time gently biting on my skin. " I'm not leaving until I get what I want." he says in between kisses. " the food is almost ready." I tease. " That's it."

He throws me over his shoulder carrying me to the room. I don't protest cause when I try to wiggle his grip gets tighter.He throws me on the bed soon positing him self on top of me.

" You have to turn off the pasta" I wine before the house burns down. "Uhg" he wines leaving the room and shortly coming back to his spot.

Removing my robe in one swift move ment his hands trail up and down my almost naked body. He kisses me , his soft lips kissing mine as I tug at his hair.

I tug at his shirt lifting it over his head only braking the kiss for a moment. I trace his fit body , The out line of his deepen six pack running threw my finger tips.

He slowly sticks his hand in my underwear making me gasp. I tug at his hair more and he lets out a moan.

His eyes meet mine " I'm going to make you fell so good." he tugs at my lip. I smile, I play with the strap of his boxers. Just when he goes to pull them down I hear a noise but ignore it. Then I hear it again. " fuck" he breathes resting his head on my chest. " we need to get rid of the door bell." he sighs. " I'll get it." I say pulling out from under Him throwing on his fire fighter sweater and baggy sweats. I wonder who it is?