Chapter 5

My heels click on the pavement my feet feeling like jello, I have been walking for hours. the moon has set in the sky and I realize I'm in lower Manhattan. The words ' don't be with someone your bored of' ring over and over again. Was I bored of Steve ?

I was so busy in my thoughts I didn't here the snap of my heel braking. Shit. I look down to see my black tall heels now broken. I groaned my way to a bench outside of a couple of condos . Shit, shit shit.

I look like a stupid person trying to somehow magically glue them back together. On top of all this it begins to rain , not no sunshine summer rain bull, hard pin needle rain.

As I sit out there shivering I hear someone call my name. I turn to see Drew leaning on the door way of the condos. " this would be your house" I roll my eyes. I begin to get up but terribly fall because of my shit of a heel. " Look sam I'm sorry I shouldn't have tried to kiss you, but please come inside your going to kill your self, you look like a crazy bag lady." he motioned to me.

" Fine " I said and walked into the condos hallway. He opened the first door to the right. as soon as you walked in you were greated by a chandelier, and a living room that looked like it was out of good house keeping.

" Fancay" I said. I stood there in my wet clothes awkwardly looking around , I felt like if I touched anything I would get it wet. " I'll get you some dry clothes" Drew said dismissing himself.

I stood there until he returned handing me sweats and a shirt and socks. He showed me the bathroom and I changed. when I came out he was sitting on the couch watching tv.

DREW POV

She walked into the living room and leaned on the arm of the chair. " You could sit by me I'm not going to rape you" I said still watching TV. she sat by me and turned to me " Drew I want us to friends..." she started with the whole just friend thing, I clenched my jaw trying not to blurt out about her boyfriend being a complete ass whole. " Sam it's fine it was a mistake it meant nothing " I lied.

"Oh" was all she said before sitting back and watching tv.