Chapter thirty three

Start from the beginning

I freeze when Ryder is at the front desk talking to Cindy, I tried avoiding him but he cleared his throat before speaking.

"Ms. Snow, I need you in my office now" He says before I turn around and nod my head slowly before smiling and waving at Cindy.

Ryder walks next to me before pressing the elevator, once we step in and the doors close Ryder traps me against the wall.

"So, what going on? You are stressed, I can see it" He says before running his thumb up and down my face.

I looked into his eyes, full off honesty and love.

I am going to hell for this.

"N-no, it's nothing really just some guy trouble with Mia" I say before rolling my eyes and smiling at him.

He flashes a very quick smile at me before kissing me on the lips quickly.

"Ok, but you know you can tell me anything right?" he asks me before I nod my head and bite my lip.

Once the elevator dings on the 30th floor, finally, I hurried out and Ryder beat me and led me into his office.

"Now, here is the work for the day" he says before handing me some papers.

I could tell that he is pissed and angry at me for not telling him the truth but if only he knew, I can't tell him who knows what anger would make him do.

I nod my head before turning around and touching his door, before I leave I take a deep breath and speak, my body facing the door.

"I'm sorry, I just can't tell you" I say before leaving the office quickly.

I sigh against his door before slowly walking into my office and wiping away tears that escaped my eyes.

I pushed myself up and walked slowly over to my desk and sat down, I opened my computer before searching up my father's mafia.

I flicked my long hair back before looking through the information, maybe some hideout will help me find where Jacob is.

I surprised myself with what I found, so many hideouts, so many weapons, so many people dead, and so many secrets.

I wrote down a list of places to check for Jacob before taking photos of what I found on my phone, I can't believe my father did all this.

I tried scrolling through to find any information about my mother but it was useless, each story was the same as the other, died in a car crash, will be greatly missed.

No, I am not buying this I needed to get to the bottom of two things and I will not stop until I do.

A knock on my door jerked out of my thoughts, I looked at the clock and nearly had a heart attack.

12:00pm already? I guess I have sitting here for a few hours and haven't even realised it.

"Come in" I say before quickly closing my computer and straightening myself up.

Ryder comes in and I rub my forehead, he locks the door and I sit on my desk, checking through my emails.

"We need to talk" He says before I lift my head up and flick my phone off.

"About what?" I ask acting like I didn't know when really I do.

"You know what" He says before I bite my lip, he lifts my chin so I can look him in his brown eyes, the ones that always get me.

I sigh before looking away, I couldn't avoid this forever, just as long as possible.

"Maybe this will make you talk and stop avoiding me" He says before putting my lips on his.

I resist the kiss but he is too determined so I let him win, papers and pens fall off the desk and onto the floor as my back hits the desk.

Ryder deepens the kiss before lightly pushing me on the desk, I want to stop, but I can't it's like he is my drug and I can't do anything with him by my side.

He removes his jacket before bitting my lower lip, I moan as a response before he takes his chance to shove his tongue in my mouth.

I run my hands up and down his back before he lifts my hands over my head, my heels fall on the floor and his shirt is long gone.

I kiss his chest before his hand slides up and down my side.

He was so right, this is making me want him and stop avoiding him.

He stands between my legs as I sit up and wrap my arms around his neck, this was definitely making me want him, more than ever.

He kicks off his shoes before his hands went back to my waist, he kisses my neck bitting and licking as I moan again.

How far was this going to go?

We are in an office for crying out loud.

I pull away to take a breath before I sigh and smile at him.

"Well, you were right it worked, I can't avoid you forever." I say before he smirks at me.

"As much as I would love to take this further, you have a meeting in a few minutes" I say after checking the clock.

"I am glad I did something, there's always later" he winks at me before putting his shirt back on, I blush before fixing myself up in the mirror.

We both walk out with files in our hands and the stupid blush on my cheeks won't go away.

Ryder laughs lightly at me before kissing my cheeks in the corner where no one can see us.

"There that should make you stop blushing" He says before walking into the meeting room.

I follow him slowly before closing the door and then sitting down.

If Ido take money from Ryder, I am going to hell.    

Question of the day:

How do you think Addison will get the money with only 6 days left?

What would you do in her situation?