"Though the company barely paid any attention to us newbies, we were given the freedom to do our own research. So I studied hard, and received even more information's about powers, not only mine but others as well. I continued training with Manny, who had officially become my coach. We were taken to Quarterfinals, and I claimed my victory by coming first in this as well. And only at the quarterfinals did I realise that I was really fast and that I can make myself even faster. So being the nerd I was, I researched more and more, and came up with techniques and learnt new moves by watching previous Tachyons Cup winners.

"And once I won the semifinals, our boss finally met up with me. We spoke for a long time and basically, he told me that if I were to win the Tachyons Cup, I will have the freedom to conduct any research I want but in return, I would have to sign a contract with Nightmares Inc. to not join any other company for the next ten years. Though I was pretty mature for an eleven-year old, I spoke to my parents about this, and they, along with Manny, had a conversation with my boss. They came to the conclusion that I would continue working for Nightmares Inc. but Manny would remain as my coach.

"Finally, I entered the finals, where I would race for the Tachyons Cup. It was definitely worse than I had imagined, but I tried my best and finished the race with an obvious victory. My parents and my entire family at the rink was overcome with joy and Manny had been so proud of me. I received all the money, gifts and fame that came with winning the race, and for a while, I felt content; I was satisfied with my powers. And that's when I was told that I would have to compete in the next race as well, as a representative of Nightmares Inc.

"The next to few months were hectic, attending interviews, visiting places for advertisement, filming many things; goodness it was hell. I couldn't even visit the rink for a long time, but the support everyone sent along with the letters and small gifts was worth it all. And soon enough, I was given a break, and I headed straight for the rink. And that's the story of me winning my very first Tachyons Cup when I was eleven years old." Elsa smiled.

"That sounds pretty rough but amazing at the same time. But what makes it even more fascinating was the fact that you were merely a kid." Jack grinned.

"Excuse me, but I wasn't your average eleven year old who was obsessed with Disney Princesses and Barbie, etc. Anyways, I thought as I'll get used to the stress, but my second time was worse than the first," Elsa admitted.

"Why's that's?" Jack asked.

"My first time at Nightmares Inc., I barely knew anything, and just followed whatever Manny told me to do. But two years later, when I was thirteen, the next Race of Rapidity started and I was called back to the company. Winning the Tachyons Cup the previous year meant that I was directly selected for the quarterfinals. But this time, I was put under even more stress, what with attending a few more interviews and having a bodyguard tailing me every minute of the day. I used to beg for breaks, but I was never granted any. And the company's personal trainers joined in training me, but were chased away many times by Manny. Being my coach the previous year meant he had become very popular as well, and things weren't easy for him. But I never let myself down and continued racing. And won the Race of Rapidity again, having developed greater than the last time.

"My third race two years later was pretty much the same, but the only difference was at that time, at the age of fifteen, I became the fastest. My current speed is nothing compared to how fast I was back then, and I won that race as well. To my delight, Merida had joined the race as well, but she could reach only the semifinals, where she came third.

"I was seventeen and preparing for my fourth race when everything went downhill. Nightmares Inc. started getting many more talented racers and slowly started losing interest in me, but my title as the only racer to win three consecutive races kept them from firing me. Besides, the President was a greedy asshole and he knew that if I was fired, the other companies wouldn't hesitate to hire me. I was fine till my semifinals, but I used to argue a lot with my other trainers and my manager, and that made the situation kind of difficult to handle.