Another New Beginning

The long summer had finally come to an end and Sam and Dean were being sent to yet again another school. Sam sighed hoping that their first day would be good. Not like it'll be much different, Sam thought to himself. Even though he knew today would be very different from any other time they moved to a new school.

Dean and Sam had a habit of moving around, a lot. They moved specifically for their dad, John's job. They hated moving, it didn't give them much time to make friends so usually the brothers just decided that they wouldn't. Their dad had told them that they would be here for longer than usual though, so he told them to get along with people and try to make friends.

Sam got out of bed and picked out clothes for the day. He decided to wear what he usually wore everyday, a flannel and jeans. Sam walked over to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. He saw his worried expression staring back at him. The fact that Dean and Sam had promised that they would try to make friends worried Sam. Neither brother was much good at making friends because they usually weren't at a certain school for very long. To them they had each other and that was good enough for the both of them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!" Gabriel yelled through the house. Like usual he was the first one awake, and already had a lollipop in his mouth. Gabriel was running through the house like a maniac yelling at everyone to wake up. As he heard two of his brothers start to get up, Gabe finally took a seat at the kitchen table.  

 "Jesus Gabe, I dream of the day when I won't have to wake up to that." Castiel said teasingly, while walking into the kitchen.

"You know you love me Cassie." Gabe replied playfully. 

"Gabe, I'm sorry you know we all love you, but I have to agree with Cassie." Lucifer said walking into the kitchen behind Castiel. Gabe just rolled his eyes at his brothers. 

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but we have to leave for school in about an hour so I'm getting dressed, and if you guys aren't ready to leave by seven I'm driving off without you." Castiel said as he ran up the stairs to get ready for the day. 

"And would you look at that Luci, Cassie's already being very responsible and school hasn't even started yet." Gabe said giving Lucifer a bitch face. 

Both Lucifer and Gabriel just decided that they didn't want to have to walk to school on their first day so they headed upstairs and got ready as quick as they could before meeting Castiel at the car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DEAN, COME ON WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Sam yelled to Dean, who was still inside gathering all of his stuff. Dean had woken up late, totally forgetting that they had their first day of school today. Dean grabbed the keys to his Baby and ran out the door.

"Sorry Sammy, totally forgot we had school today." Dean said giving Sam an apologetic look. Sam just gave Dean a bitch face in reply. 

The brothers hurriedly got into Dean's 67 Impala and drove off towards the school.  

Hey so I hope you're enjoying the story so far and hope that you'll keep reading. I know that it's not very exciting right now, but I already have some interesting things planned for the future so yeah. I'm hoping people will actually read this story, but who knows what might happen.