Late

Dean walked into the school a minute after Sam had walked off. He followed in Sam's footsteps by first going to the office to grab his schedule. He looked down at his schedule and saw that he had science for his first hour class. Dean mentally sighed before hearing the bell ring signaling the start of class.

He hurried off to his next class knowing he'd be late. Good thing it's my first day I can use that to my advantage. Dean thought.

He burst into his science class the teacher giving him an annoyed look. Everyone just kinda stared at the new arrival, most of the girls looking at him in awe at how handsome he was. "Sorry miss..." Dean trailed off realizing he had no idea what his teachers name was. 

"Rowena."

"Sorry miss Rowena you see, today is my first day and I was having a little bit of a hard time finding my way around. My name is Dean Winchester." Dean partially lied about having a hard time finding the class, honestly it was really easy for him to find the classroom. 

Rowena looked at Dean. "Okay, I see just go take a seat and try  not to be late again." Rowena said emphasizing the try. 

Dean looked around the classroom looking for an empty seat. He saw one in the back of the classroom next to a kid who had black sex hair. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Castiel had gotten to class fairly early that morning. Students began to file in, and soon the bell rung signaling for class to start. 

About a minute later a boy with dirty blonde hair and beautiful green eyes rushed in. As soon as the boy came in everyone looked up at him with the teacher, Rowena giving him an annoyed stare. Castiel had never seen the boy before so he assumed he was new. 

The boy talked with the teacher for a bit before taking a seat next to Castiel. 

So hey, I know that this chapter was very short, but it's late and I really want to sleep xD. Also, I'm going to try to publish another chapter tomorrow or sooner than next Saturday. Also sorry this chapter sucks.

Carry on my wayward sons!