Chapter 47: Face Off From Tartarus

Heidi's POV

"Back off you leeches." I say drawing my two swords out from behind my back, all the of them start laughing, "You can't kill us." Tisiphone cackles, "We are immortal." Alecto snickers, "We are older than the earth itself." Megaera scoffed looking at my swords. I knew that it was true, but I would do anything to make sure that they stayed out of my head, "We know you better then you know yourself." Tisiphone slithers her way to the left side of me, I swing my sword but Tisiphone ducks and moves away, "You really thought that escaping your past would be that easy Heidi?" Alecto asks with a fake pout on her face. I suddenly feel someone tap my shoulder, "I'm over here." I hear Megaera whisper. I swing my swords around me backing them off again, "If you think for one second that you are making it out that door, you have another thing coming." Alecto snaps at me as her and Tisiphone block the door, "Think about everything your father did to you under this very island, people never heard the screams of you in his dungeon." Megaera hisses, "You three have spent way too much time with the tormented souls in Tartarus, and besides that is not going to work because I have made peace with my past." The three woman looks at each other, "Or maybe you only know not even half of the story." Alecto taunts me, "You still having those blackouts you used to have when you were a kid?" Megaera asks standing in front of me, "What are you talking about? I never had any blackouts." I say, "Your memory is filled with holes." Tisiphone comments from behind me, "Not to mention the night terrors she used to have growing up." Alecto smiles her evil smile. My body feels like it is shaking out of control, and I suddenly feel lightheaded, "And who can forget when she cheated on Carlos with Rick Ratcliffe." Megaera runs her hand through her hair. I scream out in anger pointing my sword at Megaera's heart, "THAT A LIE!" I say staring deep into the eyes of leader, "What about Harry? He doesn't seem very happy with the new and improved you." Megaera utters without a single bit of fear in her eyes, "Harry loves me no matter what, and nothing can come between us." I say in a firm voice, knowing that statement was nothing but the truth, "Face the facts, Harry would rather stay here on the Isle doing what he loves to do, expressing his wild and unpredictable personality, causing harm to people who deserve it, sneaking around stealing anything that catches his eye, being rude to all that cross his path, and most of having sex every night with a different girl." I can feel tears welling up in my eyes, "On the isle you were just a scared little girl that didn't have any friends and never got her father's approval on anything she did, and always thought that a happy ending might just fall into your lap." Tisiphone fakes sadness as Alecto makes a gagging noise mocking my relationship with Harry. "No wonder Harry got bored with you and hooked up with real women." I could feel the anger welling up inside of me, "STOP IT!" I yell at all three of them, "You are only getting upset because you know we are telling you the truth, Mal, Chelsea, and you are not the only ones that got Harry's sword." Megaera winks at me. I couldn't take it anymore and I was not going to let them get to me anymore, "As if you three could possible finish me off, I have had weak moments I admit it, But I am only human." I put my swords away and sigh deeply, "Despite my mother that wasn't there when I needed her to be, my so called friend Uma who just used me to do all her dirty work, and despite my father who hurt me in unspeakable ways." I could feel tears running down my cheek, "Because of everything I have suffered I am stronger then you." I say looking into the eyes of Alecto, "I am stronger then all of you." I say looking around at each one of them, "I have survived, and I will keep on surviving." I feel myself getting stronger, "I am better then you Alecto, you are destructive, violate, and foul. "I turn my attention to the next woman, "I am also better then you Tisiphone, you are mistrusting, reckless, and passive." I turn to the final one. "And most of all I am better then you Megaera, you are selfish, unpredictable, and vengeful." All three women take a step away from me, "There are times that I resort back to my isle ways, but the different between me and the three of you is that I try to not to let myself go there." I take a deep breath and smile at the three of them, "I might not be the King of the underworld, but I still hold power there, and as such I am condemning you three back to where you came from." And just like that the three of them vanish into thin air screaming and snarling. I take another deep breath feeling like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I walk back out of the building and up to the group that is waiting for me. "Are you okay?" Mal asks as everyone turns to look at me, "I haven't felt this good in a long time." I feel everyone hug me in a huge group hug. "We need to focus on getting to Ariel's Underwater Restaurant, and finding the divinity." Everyone nods their heads, "Let's get going." Carlos says with a smile on his face as he leads the group towards the restaurant. I loop my arm under Harry's as he smiles down at me with Henry in his arms.