Chapter 55: Return of an old enemy

Heidi's POV

After two hours, everyone gathered back and to my surprise everyone was able to bring something important. "We have everything we need to invade, and with that said I want everyone to weapon up and make their way onto the Jolly Roger." Ben orders and we all follow that order. As I am placing my swords on my back I can't help but smile at Harry. "It's been a long time since you used that sword." I comment walking over to him, "The last time I used my personal sword I almost killed you and Ben." Harry sticking the sword at his side and starts polishing his hook, "We need to figure out what we are going to do with Henry?" I sit down on the side of the boat, "We will leave him here." I shake my head as soon as the words leave his mouth, "I don't trust that, Gil is still below deck, and if something happens to the ship we would be putting our baby in danger." Harry sighs dropping his hook from his face, "What do you suggest we do?" He says his blue gaze on me, "I think we should leave him here with someone that we trust." Harry starts laughing, "Everyone we know will be on the out on the battlefield." I sigh placing my hand over his, "There is one person I know that will be sitting out on all the fun." Harry raises one of his eyebrows at me, "And just who might that be?" I smile at him kissing his lips, "Her name is Ani, and she is the daughter of Rodger and Anita Radcliffe." Harry quickly pulls away from me, "Please tell me you are joking. You seriously want us to leave our baby boy with a girl who parents lost 101 puppies?" I can't say that I blame Harry for being overprotective, "We are just going to have to trust her Hooky." I kiss his lips one more time before the last person made it onto the Jolly Roger, "Captain, it is time to set sail, and set our sights on Auradarkness." CJ said to her older brother, "Got to go." Harry gives me one more kiss before heading up to the main part of the ship, and suddenly for the first time since I have been on the isle the Jolly Roger started moving and slowly starts heading away from the docks. "Heidi, do you know where your brother is?" I hear Ella ask making her over to me, "No, I was hoping that he would have made it out of the underworld as soon as the barrier was destroyed." Ella sighs and leads against the side of the boat, "Don't worry Ella, if I know my brother as well as I think I do, he will show up when we need him the most." I hug Ella tightly and we smile at each other. "With everything going on lately, Ally and I haven't had a chance to talk to you about what you have been going through." I just smile a fake smile not wanting to get into my personal live right now. "INCOMING SHIP!" CJ yells from high above us. All of us look out at the sea and in the distance a ship can be seen heading our way. "Harry! That ship belongs to Harriett!" I holler to him. Harry tightness his grip on the wheel, "I think this is Chris's way of telling us to go back!" Harry grins and I see a twinkle in eyes that has been missing for some time now. "WATCH OUT!" Harry screams and seconds later I see the water being mixed with electricity. "Looks like Lagan and Derelict are paying off." I say as a large shadow passes under the surface of the water. "They are trying to make sure that we have nowhere to go except onto one of the two ships." CJ clings to the wooden pole. "They are approaching fast, and we need a plan." Harry struggles to keep the ship steady. Ben! What are your orders?" Carlos yells. Ben frantically searches the ship trying to come up with some idea. "I want all archers to take aim." Anxelin, Ally, Ruby, Tiger Peony, Pandora, Malia, and Diego De Vil all loaded up their bows. "You really think this is going to slow them down?" Harry asks steering the ship. "We can only hope." Ben takes a deep breath, "Ready!" All of them nod their heads, "AIM!" All of them aim their arrows at ship that is fast approaching. "FIRE!" Ben yells. All the archers release their arrows, but instead of their arrows striking the oncoming ship, he arrows reveal a barrier placed around the ship, "Ben, it looks like we are going to need a plan B." Jay climbs up one of the ropes, "Dizzy, you have those smoke bombs ready?" Ben asked looking at Dizzy over the balcony. "I have a whole tub full right now." Dizzy smiles showing the tub full of different colored smoke bombs. "Good because it looks like we might need it." Ben looks at the other ship with worry in his eyes, "We can fight magic with magic." Mal growls as she makes her way down the steps, "I don't think any of us can outmatch Chris's dark magic." Suddenly I hear the sound of laughter and as I turn around I see the laughter is coming from Freddie Facilier. "That isn't dark magic, it is sea magic, and I am willing to bet that Uma had something to do with that." I scoffed at comment, "Any one of us can outmatch Uma." I suddenly get an idea, "Ben I think I know how we can easily defect Harriett and her crew." But right as I am about to tell Ben my plan I feel one of my legs get jerked out from under me and suddenly I find myself off the ship and dangling high above the open ocean, "You didn't forget little old me now did you?" I hear a voice crackle, and this voice is one that I very well, "Uma." I say staring down at the young woman in her octopus' form.