Chapter 42: Turncoat Hero

Chris's POV

I am lounging upon my throne my eyes burning bright yellow out of pure evil happiness, I am finally where I have always been meant to be, ruling a kingdom that should have been mine all along. "This feels so right." I say as a smile stretches across my lips. My ears perk up as the sound of the double doors open up, and the smile on my face only gets bigger as the sound of heels clicking along the floor catches my attention. Her dark brown hair sways from side to side as she walks, she is wearing gold hoop earrings in her ears, a short black lace kimono top over her very mini dark orange dress with black tiger stripes all around it, a golden tiger pendant around her neck, a gold bracelet on her left wrist and the bracelet I made for her on her right wrist, and a pair of white high heels. "I am pleased to see you so happy my king." Shay purrs in my ear, I pull her close to me wrapping both of my arms around her waist, "And has my dark Queen gotten everything she wished for?" I ask pulling Shay onto my lap, "It is better then you described." Shay leans up placing a kiss on my lips, "And soon all those pesky heroes will turn on one another, bringing our plan full circle." I place a kiss on her lips, "You know, the two of us haven't spent time alone in a very long time." Shay runs her hands up my black shirt, "And I have missed you very much." Shay pushes my shirt up and starts kissing my abdomen. I wave off my guards leaving Shay and I completely alone, and a growl escapes my lips as I bit down hard on my lip. "This is hardly the place for this kitten." Shay smirks at me and stops what she is doing to my dismay, "Then let's take this somewhere more private." But before I got agree the doors once again burst open. "HAS ANYONE HEARD OF KNOCKING!" I roar loudly enough that the castle shakes a little bit. In walks one of the members of my dark guard. His hair is covered by the opened dark blood red jacket with horns on the hood, he has no shirt on underneath, dark grey pants, and pair of grey sneakers with dark red laces on his feet. The person bows to me as he reaches the steps of the throne, "My king, I am sorry to interrupt but our spy on the isle has just relayed some disturbing news." The person in front of me is Kyle, the powerful son of The Horned King. "What is it Kyle?" Kyle gets off his knees and stands back onto his feet, "It would seem that Ben and his allies are planning on breaking the barrier." My evil and sadistic laugh erupts from me fulling the throne room. "They can't break the barrier, in order to do that they would need magic, and I made sure that wasn't possible." Kyle keeps still not making any movement, "Our spy has heard rumors of someone possessing magic on the isle, no one knows for sure who it is, but we do know it is a woman." I gently take Shay off my lap placing her in her chair next to me, "I am not interested in rumors Kyle." I snarl at him, "I know Sir, but our spy recently informed us that they heroes met up with a someone called Madame Leota, and she told them a great many things, and one of those things was a way to break the barrier." I slam my fists down on my chair crumbling the arms of chairs, "IMPOSSIBLE!" I scream at Kyle, "What is our next move Sir, we can't ignore this kind of news." I suddenly feel Shay rubbing my back, "Everything will be okay love." Her words bring little comfort to me, "Tell our spy to do whatever he has to do to make sure that barrier remains." Kyle bowed to me, "Right away sir." But before Kyle can walk away I stop him, "Kyle, I have one more task to ask of you." Kyle gets back down on his knees, "Anything my King." I wave him off as he stands back up, "I wish to talk to the magic mirror that belonged to the Evil Queen." Shay looks at me with a puzzling look, "Why?" Shay asks next to me, "That is personal kitten, and besides I have always wanted to talk with the most famous mirror in all the lands." Kyle nods his head, "Right away my lord." Kyle rushes out of the room closing the doors behind him. "I think it is time to release the special prisoners we acquired during the curse." Shay smirks a very dark and evil smirk, "They would come in handy right about now." I nod my head at her as I wave my hand to the center of the room. The symbol in the middle of the room opens up and out of the pit of fire three lovely ladies crawl their way out, and once all three are out of the pit of fire I wave my hand again closing the portal. "Ladies, the time has come for you to prove your worth to me. "You freed us from Hades control." Says the woman with pitch black hair as she bows to me, "We will no fail you majesty." Says the woman with blonde hair as she bows to me, "Your wish is our command." Says the woman with red hair. I grin at the three of them, "My father has told me a great many stories about you three and what you are capable of." The three of them smile at me, "The honor is ours." Says the blond woman, "What is it you wish for us to do." I sigh happily at the three of them, "I want you three to destroy Harry Hook's mental state, I want you to drive him into madness." The three ladies start laughing, "We can do that no problem, and besides we have unfinished business with the daughter of Heidi's." the red head speaks with acid and venom in her voice. My eyes start glowing bright yellow again out of pure evil happiness of just thinking of the torment that Harry Hook will be going through.