girls; pt 8

//unedited.//

/clinton's p.o.v/

I couldn't stand hearing those beautiful sounds erupt from her mouth, not that i didn't enjoy it, but because he was the one causing those noises.

i made jessica, the girl from a couple of nights ago leave.

i was already frustrated and her need to fuck irritated me further. I tried to get mark and mariah to quiet down, so i could calm myself down, but they only got louder.

I decided i needed some water, so i made my way downstairs. the house was empty, but it's always empty. their dad is god knows where, but when i asked her brother, he said he's done this multiple times.

julian and the boys pretty much do whatever they please, they never really stay at the house for long. I was sipping from my water, when i heard the small footsteps against the carpeted stairs.

I look up and see mariah, she's wearing marks shirt and i'm guessing some shorts, almost what jessica wore after we fucked.

her hair was messy and she seemed exhausted

she tried talking to me, but i just didn't want to deal with her or what she was saying.

after my little outburst with her, i decided i needed something strong to fill my throat so i left her there confused as i slammed the door and sped off in my own car.

i drove around for a while before pulling off to the side, taking my phone out as i made a call. the phone rang twice before a voice answered.

"where are you at?"

-

I reach my destination, looking for a parking spot and make my way towards the door to walk in, my body temperature immediately rising from the humidity of the room crowded with dancing bodies.

i look towards the bar seeing the familiar braids falling into mitchels face. I see jesse bring out shots for everyone, while christian and pat engage in a small conversation.

"hey! look who finally decided to come chill with us?" Julian walks towards me swinging his arm across my shoulder leading me towards the other boys.

"clinton!" christian says dragging out the 'I' in my name as he stumbles towards me, clearly drunk already.

we do a quick handshake and hug before I move off to sit with jesse. He hands me a shot, trying his best to shout over the music, "we've missed you, bro"

I smile, feeling bad as i realize that i haven't been spending a lot of time with my boys.

i down the clear liquid, the slight burn moving throughout my throat before asking for a beer.

i take a quick sip, looking around for a new girl to take back.

I continue looking before i have to a double take.

there she is.

just when i thought i was finally able to get her out of my mind; she shows up.

her long curly hair is now straightened and she's wearing a tight black dress, that shows her curves off perfectly, and pushes her chest out just enough.

"how do you forget to invite me to come hang out with you guys?"

mitchel looks at her, before looking down at her displayed chest, "maybe because you could get in trouble if anyone knows you're here"

"please, i may be 17, but i know how to use a fake I.D mitty" she laughs while mitchel shakes his head before laughing

i take a long drink from my beer, while she stares at me and makes her way over