nervous; pt 6

//unedited.//

/clinton's p.o.v/

I'm scrolling through my phone.. like always. I can't help myself.

I always find myself being lead back to mariah. whether i'm looking through her pictures on instagram or reading her random tweets on twitter, something always draws me back to her.

but i'm pulled out of my trance and shake my head, she's with mark now. I should drop it, but i can't she's so breathtaking. from her light brown eyes to her dark brown curls and her perfectly curved figure, i just can't get her out of my mind.

after our day spent together it made me want her more, im not sure if i like her, but i most definitely do not love her, i have a lust for her. I ache for her body, not her personality.. i think.

i decide it's best to distance myself away from her, who knows if i'm capable enough to resist her, one wrong move and i could ruin what she has. Personally, i don't think they belong together they just don't seem well fitting.

she also doesn't seem like the kind of girl to be in a relationship, which is why part of me also wants her. I wouldn't have to deal with being tied down or hurting her feelings, it'd be so simple. fuck whenever i'm in town with no feelings, in a way like a groupie, but i wouldn't want to share her with anyone else.. fucked up i know, but i just cant imagine someone else bringing her pleasure.

as i say that i hear small noises coming from the room next to me, mark is not here.

i start to hear small moans and whines, i know it's mariah. i also hear her talking. they're having phone sex.

her moans get louder, im starting to think she forgets i'm here. The others all went out tonight, so it's just mariah and i.

my mind creates a visual, i just imagine mariah on her bed, shorts and panties pulled down with her fingers dipping in out of her wet core, i notice my pants tighten slightly as her moans continue to flow into my room, im on the bed now listening to her.

i pull my pants and boxers down just enough for my length to spring free, my hand makes its way towards the tip and wraps itself around, stroking slowly up and down as i imagine myself, pushing my fingers deep inside of her, my breath hitches in my throat as i begin to stroke quicker, moving in rhythm with her moans, i catch myself begin to moan and lean my head back slightly. this girl is driving me wild and she's not even touching me.

i hear her moan marks name very loudly, telling me she's released and immediately pull away from my dick, i shake my head and remember she's not mine.

instead of getting my own release, i pick myself up and move towards the bathroom down the hall and take a cold shower.

monday 6:48 PM

once i'm done with my shower, i make my way back to "my room" i slide on some sweats and a t shirt and decide to leave my hair down until it dries.

i hear a soft tap on my door and go to open it.

there she is, the girl who's been clouding my mind.

"what's up?"

she just looks up at me with her brown eyes, "i was wondering since the boys are out if you wanted to watch a movie with me in the living room?"

I think about it, a movie with her, i think about all the things that could happen. I could kiss her, start to rub her thigh and make my way towards her... i stop myself again and let out a soft sigh before putting my hands up in defense

"you got me, i don't have anything better to do." her smile grows and she flips her hair as she turns to make her way down the stairs.

i follow her down, watching her figure sway from side to side so effortlessly with the way she walks.

she sits down in front of the T.V looking through the movies, pursing her lips together as she thinks.

"clinton? what movie sounds good?", she turns her head to look at me and rests her elbow on her thighs with her head in her hands, waiting for a response.

i rub my chin, "hmm, what about, i dunno titanic?"

i won't admit it, but i mainly picked this, knowing she'd love it.

i see her start to smile again before she turns back to the movies, pulling out the case and opening it to put the dvd in.

she makes her way to the kitchen and i go towards the small closet near the hallway.

i grab a few blankets and small pillows and drop them onto the couch before helping mariah with snacks and drinks.

we get comfortable sitting at opposite ends of the couch, popcorn in between us, a drink in our hands and a small bag of candy on both of our laps.

while the movie plays, im wishing she was closer.

but i tell myself i need to keep my distance, i need to be cold towards her.

from here on out, i need her to hate me.

I decide on setting the stuff down, standing up and stretching.

i take the hair tie off of my wrist and pull my hair back into its usual style.

-

i notice her watching me, so i look at her, her mouth begins to open and i stop her.

" I'm pretty tired, i think it's time to sleep. The movie is almost over anyways."

she just looks at me, before shrugging and nods.

I tell her goodnight and make my way back up the stairs and into my room.

i pull off the shirt i was wearing and take the socks i'm wearing off and throw myself on the bed and lay on my back, staring at the ceiling.

I need to get my mind off of her.

just as I say that, I hear the yells of many drunk boys and a few squealing girls.

perfect.

I make my way once again back down the stairs and see her, sitting on her who i'm assuming to be her boyfriends' lap.

I never knew the boys got along with him, it angers me and there she is a petite blonde sitting away from the rest of the boys, she looks my way sending over a flirty look.

i can't lie, she's hot and she could definitely help get my mind off of Mariah.

I walk towards her, chat her up a bit and before i know it, im taking her hand and walking up the stairs again, but i feel like i'm being watched, i turn my head and see Mariah staring at me. Once i catch her gaze, she turns her head quickly and continues her talk with her boyfriend.

As i'm making my way back to the room with the blonde who's name i still don't know, i realize mariah came to my room after her phone time with mark... she knew i was there yet she was moaning like no one was home, did she want me to hear her? was this her plan?

I push those thoughts back and look down at the naked blonde on my bed and take the rest of my clothes off before climbing on top of her and whisper lightly in her ear.

"you came at the right time, babe" i find her lips with my own, my hands moving down her body, groping her breasts in my hands before moving my lips down her neck, we continue our making out and hungry touches before i pull away and grab the foil packet inside of the nightstand, rip it open and roll it on, i center myself and push into her slowly, thrusting myself into her with slow movements.

her hands are in my hair, her head is back and she's begging me to go faster

she feels so good around me, but i bet mariah would feel better, i groan and shake my head before, pulling out slowly and slamming back into her, rolling my hips against hers quickly.

we both begin to pant, her moans bouncing off the walls in my room, with the bed starting to squeak underneath us, I continue on and the rest of the night is pure bliss.

for once, she wouldn't be on my mind.

A/N;

// hellooo everyone, this chapter is a bit explicit, but nothing too bad im pretty sure i suck at writing things like that, but oh well i tried and it will always be in mariah's p.o.v unless stated otherwise. Thank you for reading and i'll be updating more 💓 //