Larry the Alolan Raichu

Basic Info/Appearance
~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Larry
Age: 34 (in human years)
Species: Alolan Raichu
Gender: Male
Appearance: Looks like a normal Alolan Raichu, but with a tuft of fur on his head (think Pichu Big)
Shiny/Alternate Coloration: No
Height: 2'04 (average)
Weight: 46.3 (average)
Eye Color: Sky Blue

Relationships/Family
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sexuality: Straight
Crush: various
Friends: a mute Pichu

Sexuality: StraightCrush: variousFriends: a mute Pichu

(Imagined look for her)

Enemies: Various Pikachu
Family: a mother and father

Personality/Traits
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Positive Traits:
•creative
•athletic (kinda)
•brave
•curious

Neutral Traits:
•hopeless romantic
•extroverted
•sly
•easily distracted

Negative Traits:
•arrogant
•whiny
•egotistical
•apathetic (in certain situations)

Likes:
•Ladies
•Surfing
•Malasadas
•Himself
•Drawing

Dislikes:
•Being rejected by potential dates
•His fur being ruined
•Being mocked
•Falling in the water (really, water in general)
•His hometown

History/Backstory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Childhood

Larry, original name Current, was born a Pichu to his mother Ashley and his father Michael in a place known as Volt Village in the forests of Iki Town. He was originally supposed to have a sister, but the egg was lost in a raid of nearby Yungoos. At a young age, his parents were captured by trainers, so he was raised by older Pikachus who changed his name to Larry, from a trainer the group was fond of.

Adolescence

He eventually became known as the town troublemaker, flirting with village girls, playing pranks on older Pikachus, and even stealing berries. He became the bane of Volt Village, and was nearly kicked out. However, he proved his worth when he helped a young Yungoos that was drowning, nearly drowning himself in the process, and forever hating water.  Larry evolved a week or so later and went back to being hated when he started to flirt with already taken Pikachus.

Adulthood

Larry still hasn't really matured to this day, still looking for a possible girlfriend. He left Volt Village after finding a thunder stone, sick of the town and its rules. He was eventually caught by a young boy named Chase, but not before befriending a female Pikachu while acting as a love doctor for Pokemon in Lush Jungle. He also met a mute Pichu there, deciding to take her with him on his adventure. Even though he technically belongs to Chase, he never really stays in his Pokéball, and can usually be found flying around the forests. He also sometimes tries matchmaking, and even draws every now and then.

Other Facts
~~~~~~~~~~

Fandom: Pokemon

•Larry was based off of Larry Butz from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. His personality, look and human age matches the man exactly. The only difference is his backstory.
•Larry has been featured in In Your Spotlight (lol but y'all know that)
•Larry was my first official Pokemon OC to be used in a story of any kind
•Larry is actually in my Pokemon Sun game

And y'all said I couldn't do a long ass bio? Well, what do you guys think? Some of this info I've said before, but the majority of it is new. Anyway, if you guys want to request OCs for me to write info about, you can. Next will probably be either my DnD character because that counts, or I'll tag an oc for a roleplay.

Yup. Have a nice day!