"Listen... I'm sorry for that time and I-"

"Oh you are sorry, huh?" Baekhyun took a step forward, his voice sounding intimidating. Jongdae took a step back, scared of the infamous eyeliner diva, but one glance at the cute squirrel like a boy and he decided to stop being a coward.

"Can't we fucking forget the past?" The CS student sounded annoyed.

"Here, just take this already!" He said shoving the piece of paper in Baekhyun's hand.

And thus, here he is, standing in front of the door, cursing and swearing at the only obstacle that held him from entering the place.

"Intruder, get lost!" the voice from the machine said.

"Fuck off bitch!" Baekhyun scoffed.

"Enter the password."

Okay... calm down Baekhyun. This will be the last time you are going to try. If not opened again, just fucking call Luhan!

"Is it Khul Ja Sim Sim or something like that?" Baekhyun said to himself and then suddenly something clicked in his brain.

Maybe it's... hehehhehehe...

How pervert yet sweet of Sehun to make Luhan's clothing's size as his password.

He was about to press the buttons again when someone stopped him.

"WHAT THE-"

"Don't punch the codes if you don't wanna end up going to the jail!" The deep voice said and as much as Baekhyun wanted to squeal and dance like a fangirl just because their hands touched, the memories of yesterday came fresh into his mind and the feeling of him being a lovestruck puppy was overpowered with anger and rage.

"You piece of-"

Ignoring the smaller boy, Chanyeol came forward and stretched his fingers to punch the code.

"The door won't open, derp-faced! There is some fucking c-" Before even Baekhyun could complete his sentence, they were greeted with a click sound.

"Here. Go in."

Amused, Baekhyun stared at the taller who was looking back at him and couldn't help but blush like a teenage girl because, oh my god my crush is looking back at me!

Chanyeol looked handsome in a red tee and ripped jeans. His tousled brown hairs made Baekhyun wonder how it would feel to run his fingers through them and those thin red lips almost made him kiss the IT prodigy.

But no! Stop right here Baekhyun! He is the reason you were kicked out!

Right.. I hate him!

"Baekhyun, listen, I...i am so sorry for yesterday. I didn't know things would turn out like that and...yeah," said Chanyeol and shit, Baekhyun died again because this time, fucking shit MY CRUSH IS FREAKING TALKING TO ME!

"Get out of my way!" Saying the words, Baekhyun grabbed the door knob and as he opened it, his jaw hit the floor.

"Oh.My.God."

"Flight KOR321 has landed on the Korean grounds. The temperature outside is 23 degree Celsius and the standard time is 11:30 pm. Thank you for flying with us today and we hope you have a pleasant stay!"

Jongin stepped out of the Airbus and grinned widely. Finally, he is home, after a year. With every step taken towards the entrance, the memories from past started to play in his mind like a movie. They were in middle school when he attended the concert of Super Junior along with his friends and God, he was so mesmerized by the way they danced and that's when he finally realized what he wanted to be.