005

Baekhyun stomped his foot as the code he entered turned out to be wrong again.

For the last five minutes, he has been trying to unlock the door and every time he wished for the door to open, an annoying voice would reach his ears saying that he has entered the wrong passcode. Now, it would've been less complicated and troublesome if only he would've simply called Luhan up, asking him to open the damn door but he didn't.

Why?

Because it was late in the night and he did not want to cause trouble?

Oh no! He is not that considerate.

It was because the jerk friend of his had never invited him to his new home, neither introduced them to his oh-so-handsome and rich husband properly! The only time they had had a glimpse of the Oh Prince was at the wedding and Baekhyun thought it wasn't fair. Although he made fake promises of bringing him and Minseok over someday and then they could all hang out with Sehun at their place, Luhan never fulfilled any of them.

Also, it has been a fucking month since their marriage, yet Luhan has not even shared his first night experience with him! They were his best friends and thus held every damn right to know all about it. Every chick flick movie he has seen had the rule which everyone was supposed to follow. Every time Baekhyun would ask him about things related to Sehun, Luhan would go all....well he doesn't know what, but he will simply change the topic saying he is too shy to talk about him.

That bitch!

So, Baekhyun himself decided to pay a visit to Luhan's house on his own and surprise the newlyweds! Now the big problem was, he did not know the address except the fact that they lived in Gangnam. Now, he knew asking Luhan was futile, so he decided to go the other, much harder yet possibly successful way.

"Minniiee please! Ask your fuc-" The soccer captain glared at him making the brunette to roll his eyes. He has been scolded by Minseok for god knows how many times for calling his 'oh-so-perfect-crush' as his 'fucking crush'.

"-crush to give me Sehun's address or else-!"

"Or else what??"

"I will tell Jongdae that it was you who broke into his room and planted the camera!"

And that led them to the CS Department where Minseok's crush- Kim Jongdae studied. He was a friend of Oh Sehun and the only source from where they could get the address. But fate was being a bitch to them as Jongdae put his foot down and shooed the boys away. Now, the only option left was breaking into the Admin Office.

"FUCK! ARE YOU CRAZY BAEK?" Minseok looked at the brunette in disbelief. "We could get expelled if they found o-"

"Which they will not," Baekhyun reassured him and after a lot of pursuing, Minseok finally gave in.

During the supposed day, when the boys headed for the office, Jongdae stopped them.

"What do you want?" Baekhyun said, venom dripping from his words. Jongdae scratched the nape of his neck and looked at the ground. According to Minseok, he looked too cute and if only Baekhyun wouldn't have been by his side, he would've already kissed him.

"We are fucking busy so ju-"

"Here." Jongdae stretched a paper forward, "This is the address of uhh... Sehun."

Both Baekhyun and Minseok gave him questioning looks.

"Didn't you refused to help us when we approached you? Why suddenly this change of heart?" Baekhyun asked.