Chapter 11

Nina's POV:

My eyes slam open as Damon's lips are pressed up against mine.  I pull away abruptly.

This is wrong.

"Damon we can't," I say softly.

"We can if we want," He mutters.

"I don't want.  I'm with Stefan.  I want him" I reply.

"Who are you trying to convince?" He retorts.

"I mean it Damon," I reply.

"I don't believe you," He says before walking away back into the house.

I roll my eyes before following him.

We enter back into the dining room and eyes directly shoot to us.

"I have to go.  Thanks for dinner," Damon smiles.

Caroline immediately stands up.

"Care-bare, just stay with them.  I have to do some things," he says looking into her eyes.

"Okay," she chimes sitting back down.

Nothing major happens the rest of the dinner. I pull Stefan up to my room.

"Hey, I have to tell you something," I grab his hand.

"What is it?" He asks me.

"When we went outside, Damon kissed me again," I say softly.

Stefan releases his hand and growls.

"He always has to get to me.  Anything to cause me an eternity of misery just like he promised," He spits out.

"Stefan.  Hey... I care about you," I softly say trying to stroke his arm.

He pulls away sharply causing a pool of hurt to settle in my chest.

"Do you care about him?" He asks.

I open my mouth and then closed it.

"You know I care about both of you.  But you're the one that I want to be with," I murmur.

He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Stefan," I walk over to him quickly and grab his face in my hands.  He doesn't meet my gaze. 

I press my lips firmly against his digging my fingers into his soft hair.  He kisses me back hungrily and pulls me in deeper.  He stops after and pulls away.

"Nin," He sighs.

"I want you," I stammer out.

His green gaze shoots back to me.  He looks to be deep in thought.

I smirk, "I'll race you to the mansion."

"Wha-" he starts before I speed out of the house.

The wind rustles behind me as I quicken my pace.  I finally arrive and shoot through the front door. 

I win.

I'm then slammed up against a wall and lips forcibly meet mine.  I look up and drink Stefan in.  He tugs at my lip with his teeth causing me to groan. 

I push him off of me and speed him up to the landing of the steps against a new wall.  He detaches our lips and stares at me with a blaze in his eyes.  Slight veins crackle under his eyes and his teeth retract as he smirks down at me.  I nod at him insinuating that I really want this.

He rushes us into a room and sets me on top of his bed.  He gets on top of me leaving a trail of love bites over my neck.

Now that we are back to normal speed I tug my tank top off revealing my laced purple bra. My chest raises up and down.

"Are you sure?" He asks me.

I sharply tug his neck towards me and kiss him softly on his lips.

"Yes."

He pulls me up towards him and swiftly unhooks my bra and shifts it off of me. He nuzzles his face into my breasts and makes soft kisses onto them. I run my fingers through his hair. After he is done he tugs my jeans down revealing my panties almost exposing me.

"Your turn," I smirk kneeling up as I slowly pick up his shirt and take it off of his sculpted torso. I rub my hand up and down his chest absentminded. He swiftly pulls down his jeans revealing boxer briefs.

I kiss him again pulling him down towards me. We continue kissing as he slowly discards my panties.

He pulls away from my lips, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Stefan. I'm ready," I look up into his green orbs.

He nods before pulling down his boxers leaving us both completely unclothed. He kisses my neck as he hovers over me preparing to enter inside of me. He kisses me on the lips before slowly easing into me.

I gasp in shock at the sudden pressure which turns to pleasure. Our bodies mold together as our passionate moment continues.

It's been a while TVD Fans. Prepare for a new update soon!

- Ally