Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Jomiette

''Mrs. Lopez it's a boy'', the doctor said.

'' Whaaa'', I heard my baby boy crying.

Tears just started pouring out of my eyes. The doctor handed me my son. I looked down into his big eyes and smiled. How can i hate him? Even though my son was created under circumstances I don't regret having him. After a while the doctor took him away to examine him. Christie and her mom was smiles. I was happy they were here. It's kinda sad my parents and brother wasn't here. I really miss them.

*************

The next morning I was all over my son. I decided to name him Daquerri Nathan Lopez. He was 5 pounds and 6 ounces. They taught me to breastfeed and shower him. I'm excited to be a mother. I finally can hold my son! Welcome to the world Daquerri Lopez!

********

Rulio

Cheas's and I been kicking it heavy for the past month. She's chill and very cool. Her homegirls funny too, especially the one name Nicole. She be having me rolling. I'm not ready just yet to ask Cheaslea out but it's getting there. She actually at crib right now. We just chilling watching movies, y'all know how them late nights be. She all laying on a nigga chest with her hands inside my shorts. She freaky asf I ain't tell y'all! We haven't done anything yet but when we kissing and texting and talking Lil Mama a freak! I ain't gone like i still miss Jomiette a lil, but as the days go by she becoming a distant memory.

*********

Mary

Rick and I chilling watching the BET awards. He over here getting mad and jealous because I'm drooling over Chris and Trey. August fine or whatever, but he ain't all that his lanky ass.

'' Bae '', I called Ricky.

'' Baby '', I call him again when he didn't respond.

'' Ricky baby don't be like that '', I tell him kissing him all over his face.

'' Naw go fuck Chris, Trey and them '', his petty ass tell me.

I looked at him one good time before getting into his lap and kissing his neck. His hands instantly went to my ass. I knew this what made him weak, he loves when i straddle him and kiss on his neck. It started getting heated and I decided to stop. I pecked his lips one last time and got off him turning back towards the television.

'' I hate when you do that shit Ri '', Ricky groaned. (Ri is her nick name Ricky has for her)

'' Ima get you real good before the night over '', he threatened.

After the BET awards i was sleepy i headed upstairs to lay down. Ricky was staying the night today, so I left him downstairs. Just as I was drifting to sleep I felt something wet between my legs. I gasped and jumped a lil to only find Ricky eating me. He started eating fast so I had to lay back down. I was gripping the sheets with one hand and pushing Rick's head down with the other. Just as i was about to cum he stopped.

'' Wtf Ricky? '', I shouted.

'' Haha told your ass '', he replied walking to the bathroom.

'' This isn't funny! '', I was beyond frustrated.

This nigga came to lay down. I stared at him for a good minute before i got up to clean myself up. After i was done i changed into some sexy sleeping clothes. I got in bed and layed on Rick. I was rubbing his chest and planting kisses on him. I was aroused now!

'' Ricky baby I want it '', I moaned into his ear.

'' Hahaha Ri go to sleep man '', he chuckled.

'' Bae no I want you to take me right now '', I said slipping my hands into his boxers.

He started getting weak, grinding his Dick into my hands. Then suddenly caught himself and said no. I begged and apologized and surrendered and he still told me no. I wasn't playing with him anymore he won. He fell asleep shortly, i took his hands and placed them in shorts then fell asleep.

-kunique_

*******************

Here's your update I know it's been years lol. But I wanna thank the people who has been voting my story lately thank you guys :*

Hope you enjoy, vote and comment

Not edited by the way