Chapter 7

MY NEW BOOK LIPSTICK THUGETTE COMING OUT SOON, CHECK IT OUT :) THANKS

HAPPY THANKSGIVING BABIES :)

I UPDATED STUPID MOBILE APP DELETED IT >:(

Chapter 7

It's been a week since the incident and Jomiette has returned to school, Jake on the other hand is still in the hospital. I've tried multiple times trying to talk to Jomiette, but all she does is ignore me. I just gave up and decided to leave her alone. I even tried to talk to her after her mother dissed me. Yall wondering when did her mom see me huh? Well ....

Two days after the incident, I noticed Jomiette hasn't been in school so I was like Ima gather her work for her and give it to her. So after school I got all her work for her missing days and went to her house to give it to her. I knocked on the door, and saw the most beautifulest (idk if that's word lol) lady ever of course second in line after my mom. I guessed it was Jomiette's mother, anyways she opened the door and in an instant her face turned to digust I brushed it off and handed her Jomiette's things and said

"Hello Mrs. Lopez here's Jomy's work"

"Uhhh, thank you but do me a favor and stop hanging with my daughter you thug", she said and slammed the door in my face.

I felt a little hurt but whatever. All this with Jomiette was too much. I took out my pencil and paper and started drawing. Drawing is one thing I do to take my mind off of things.

***************

Two weeks later

I was in homeroom just chilling drawing at my desk and heard someone say

"That's really nice", I looked up and saw it was Jomiette.

I look back down and the drawing, and she continued

"Is that your dad, looks just like you", she said with a nervous laugh following.

I ignored her and then the bell rung I gathered all my things and headed out. As I was about to head for the stairs I feel someone pulled me.

"What the fuc-", I saw it was Jomiette and snatched my hands away and started walking away. I was about to open the stairway door to be block my Jomiette's little body.

"Move", I said seriously.

"No", she told me bravely.

"God so help me, Jomiette fucking move!"

"No, you're not leaving until you talk to me"

"There isn't shit to say", with that I picked her up and moved her out the way.  I started walking upstairs, and was stopped again, Ugh!

"Rulio I'm sorry I just didn't know what to do, my parents were telling me th-"

"Jomiette shut the fuck up and I don't want to hear anything you have to say!", I yelled causing it to bounce off the school's walls.

"Matter fact speaking about your parents I think I'll listen to your mom"

"What are you talking about?"

Silence ......

"Rulio please listen to me", she cried stepping closer and taking my hands into hers.

I snatched them away and left her crying on the floor. After all this time now she wants to fucking talk. Fuck Her!

Jomiette