Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Rulio*

- A While Into The Party - (Recap)

Quan had to leave to go get for his girl and ice for the party. I had about two drinks already, I was going on my third. Iguess Zendayya took that as time to mess with me. I was already tispy, she wanted to play. She came grinding on dick and shit to this beyonce song,  I held her by her waist and whispered over the loud music.

Zendayya you better stop"

"Or what?"

"You gone what you begging for"

She turned around and squezzed my dick. I groaned in her ear, she was giggling like it was funny. I wasn't so hard not to smash my bestfriend's sister, but she was tempting me. She squeezed it again, but then I had enough. I was drunk and horny as fuck I took her upstairs. I started kissing on her neck and laid her on her bed. I got on top of her and started undressing her all while sucking on her neck. She moaning all in my ear, I had to kiss to keep her quiet. I took off her bra and started sucking on her titties. I stuck two of my fingers and start going slow, she ws pulling away but I held her down and started going faster. She was about to cum, but I pulled them out. I pulled down my pants and boxers and dived right into her I was going fast at first then started pulling all the way out then pushed back in deeply. She was stratching and clawing at my back, I knew I couldn't be shirtless for a while. As I was about to cum, the bust opened an stood a shock and angry Quan. Oh Shit!

*****

I knew I had to get out of there before I got my ass intoxicated whooped by Quan. I would've fought him n a good day though, but I'm drunk so naw. I was gone head home, I quickly dressed myself and rushed back Quan and hopped in car. I heard him yelling at Zendayya, as I was leaving. I drove high before, being drunk and driving is the same. Right? As I was about to enter a intersection, my phone vibrated. I pulled it out to check, what it was.

Conversation

Zendy: I'm sorry for my brother

I smiled at the message, I had to read it a few times, because I couldn't fully see correct. Next thing I knew my car was being bashed in and flipping over. I felt a sharp pain in my adomen and left arm. My head ended up smashing into the steering wheel, and I heard screaming and then I blacked out.

*Jomiette*

It was the weekend and my mother was annoying the fuck out of me. She was nagging about EVERYTHING! Ole Hispanic Ass! It was going on ten and I wanted to go to Jimmy house, I couldn't stay any longer in here. I grabbed everything I needed then left out to the bus stop. I got off my stop and start walking towards Jim's house. Across there was a party, somewhat close to Jim's house but I didn't want to pass by all the people. On the side of the street them people had a pitt that gets loose sometimes so I wasn't going to even try to risk my life. I just stuck with my desicion to pass in front of the party. As I'm walking i hear boys whistling and hissing at me; I just ignored it and kept walking. I heard footsteps behind me, but didn't dare to turn around I just kept walking but faster. In order to reach Jimmy's house I had to turn the corner and walk a little pass the street light. I was parnoid around boys, considering what happened at that party, a while back. I was scared that someone was following me. I finally got the courage to turn and saw the boy that Jim fought from the party and Jake. That was the worst mistake I ever made.

My heat was pounding fast inside my chest! I've been avoiding Jake for the longest and now he's here. I turned back around and started running, but ended up being grabbed. Oh Jesus! I was panicking, I was sceaming then felt my mouth being covered with some one's hand. I began fighting back with all my might, only to be held tighter. The person that was holding me was walking towards the alley. That's when I really got scared! I tried squirming my way out, but was stuck. I heard Jake tell the boy