A New Acquaintance.

Our new house was a beauty. I do not know why I was convinced that it would be moderately sized, but I guess it still was quaint when judged by the standards of Veterum Prime and the Phaedra's estate.

Still, it was a big house especially by Crayon City standards. A huge three storey mansion located in the city suburbs and as my uncle had enlightened me, it was quite close to the school that I would be attending and even closer to my brother's campus. Why he had chosen to come here, I still had no idea, but I was not complaining. However, I suspected that his choice of school was the real reason why I had been allowed to come here in the first place and for that alone, I was very grateful.

My room was a marvel. Not as large as the one back home, but it was still very spacious. I still had my own bathroom, a walk in closet, but there was no balcony. However, the windows were so large that they compensated for the lack of a balcony and I also got to design my own little space! Something that I had not been able to do while still back at home, thanks to Grandma Lena and that Auntie Minerva. Apparently, I was still too young to understand the tastes of a Regina. Therefore, they had taken it upon themselves to furnish it and extravagant it was albeit baring none of what I would describe as a personal touch touch in it, save for Maurice, of course, my precious chief rubber ducky.

"What do you think?" Auntie Mishi asked me as she pointed out the plain white walls that were yet to bare the marks of any coloured paint brush.

"Oh, it is the greatest gift that you have ever given me!" I cried out in delight.

"Drama queen! " she laughed off my response.  " Anyway,  it is a clean canvas for you to paint on and aren't you delighted?"

"Mmm!  Mmm!" I nodded my head. "It is exactly what I needed. However, I have a different plan for the room. Instead of paint, I was thinking of applying something else."

"Something else like what?"

"I am going to have a Mural made here. It could be a forest, a coral reef, anything, but it has to have something to do with nature!"

"Okay Princess. Keep on going." My auntie said with a knowing smile spread wide across her face.

"I know! I know! I want a forest in here! The floors should be the colour of dried up leaves and the ceiling: a canopy with a burst of sunlight here and there. The bathroom could be an ocean with coral reefs all about it and tiny little fish swimming all around it. Finally, there should be a bright ceiling that will complement all the colours."

"What of your closet?"

"I am still thinking about that." I said as I mulled it over. "Oh! Oh! I know. Cherry blossoms or some jewellery flower." I add quite ecstatically although I was still not sure of myself.

"3-D wallpapers eh?" she replied thoughtfully. I had been introduced to them a while back, thanks to my efforts at remodelling only to have my rebellious grafitti brought down in the wake of a short absence. Auntie Min! I was never going to forgive that woman. It was her ratting me out that had seen my grandma pull down my artwork, which prematurely ended my only attempt at remodelling. Since then, I had given, but now I had been awarded this great present and having matured from my rebellious phase, I had outgrown graduation and acquired a more refined taste as I would soon prove to everyone.

"Come on. Let us go through some of them and you can try and make up your mind from there on."

I nodded my head at her suggestion and followed her to my study, that was placed adjacent to the walking closet.  I sat on the desk and my auntie flipped open my white laptop before connecting it to the house WiFi to all us to browse the internet.