•Chapter Twelve [Fairy GodMother]•

Start from the beginning

"Okay?", I mumbled, really confused by his sudden actions.

Then Prof.SnowWhite walked into the classroom and we all sat down.

"Good morning class, Rose are you feeling alright?", she asked.

"Yup, just dandy", I replied.

"That's good. Principal Cinderella wants to see you in her office so you should go now", she said.

"Granny? What does she need?", I whispered to myself,"Okay. Goodbye!"

"Goodbye Rose", I heard her reply as I got out of the classroom, followed by Gigi.

"What does granny need? What do you think Gigi?", I asked him and he just shrugged.

"Well, only one way to find out", I said and ran to my granny's office.

💎Cinderella's POV💎

I took the golden box into my hand and sighted.

"It has been a while hasn't it, Celena", I looked down at the box in my hand.

It would be hard giving her away to someone else again, but she is needed if I want to keep Rose safe.

I heard a knock on the door and got up from my chair,:"Come in."

The door opened, revealing Rose and her mouse Gigi:"Granny, why did you want to speak with me?"

"Come in Rose and close the door behind you. I have something important to give you", I said with a smile.

🏵Rose's POV🏵

"Really? Is it shoes?!", I exclaimed feeling excited.

"No. Something even better", granny smiled.

"Pumpkins?", I asked.

"No. Come here Rose", she motioned for me to come closer so I did.

"Close your eyes and extend your hands", she said.

"Whaaa-", I began but she interrupted me,"Just do it."

Once I did I felt her put something in my hand so I opened my eyes and saw a small golden box.

"Open it"

I slowly opened the box and saw a giant light coming out of it. Some kind of figure rose up from the box. Once the light was gone I opened my eyes to see a small FAIRY!?

"Hello, my name is Celena Fairy GodMother at your service", she bowed.

"Granny-", I looked up at her.

"Yes Rose. This is your Fairy GodMother. She will always be by your side and grant all of your wishes while protecting you", granny said.

"So cool!", I exclaimed,"Hi! My name is Rose Cinderella."

"I'm quite familiar with that", she chuckled, covering her mouth with her hand.

"Ganny, thank you so sooooo much!", I hugged granny and thanked her.

"You're welcome Rose", she smiled at me.

"I would hug you too but you're literally the size of my hand and I have a feeling I would squish you", I laughed.

"You probably would", she laughed along with me.

"Well, you two should get to class now. Have fun ladies", granny said and we left her office.

"How long have you been in that box?", I asked her.

"Well, over since your mother was banished", Celena said.

"Oh yeah, her banishment was lifted last year", I said.

"Really?", she looked up at me shocked.

"Yup", I replied, "It's really great. She's planning on asking granny to work here as a teacher as well."

"That's great", Celena smiled,"But we should probably get to your class now."

"Yeah, you're right. Let's go!",

[AFTER CLASS]

"So uhh, who is that again?", Auriana asked me pointing to Celena.

"Yeah, you two kinda just walked into class without an explanation", Hawk agreed.

"Oh well this is...", I began.

"I am Celena Fairy GodMother", Celena replied twirling around in the air,"I am her guardian and wish granter."

"So you have a Fairy GodMother now?", Astoria asked.

"Yup", I replied.

"Sweet!", Joy said,"Can she grant our wishes too?"

"Unless Rose asked specifically, then no", Celena replied.

"Awh", Joy whined.

"Sorry Joy", I said feeling kinda sorry for her.

"Well she us her Fairy GodMother, what did you expect really?", Adrian said.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever", Hawk replied in a rude way. Well that was weird.

The bell rang for next class so we all settled down and waited for Prof.Beauty to come in.

[MEANWHILE.......]

🔮???????'s POV🔮

"Oh how cute, they think they can stop me with that stupid fairy?", I laughed looking through the mirror and seeing the scene unfold,"I'll teach them and that stupid fairy who took my place a lesson!"

I waved my wand and destroyed a book that stood on my shelf, getting up from my throne:"No one can stop the forces of evil, no matter how hard they try!"

"And I have just the person to help me with my quest", I waved my wand as the mirror showed the obviously jealous SnowWhite,"Oh you poor poor thing."

I laughed manically:"I can't wait to use you for my personal gain......"

👑To be continued........👑

1356 words