The Lord of Villains and the King of Heroes.

Start from the beginning

But Mordred believed that  being Mikoto's master was the ULTIMATE relationship..  to have that much dependability on each other was greater than marriage..no..it was the greatest romantic status any could have.. and she believed Mikoto deep down.. felt the same..   she wouldn't let Mikoto get hurt.. this time.. it was the Master's job to protect the Servant, by any means necessary..

A little later, Mordred knocked on the door of what was apparently a very rusty and dirty apartment.. 

The door opened to reveal a man around his 30s... his features weren't something Mordred payed any attention to.. she wanted to pay as little attention to it as possible.. but she felt sick to her stomach when she noticed that this man had a wedding ring on.

"Well.." said the man. "I paid well.. so uhh.. I'm not into talking too much, I prefer for us to drink and dance if you get my meaning.."

The man grinned, eyeing Mordred lewdly as she walked in. 

There was a bed set up, with a few bottles of wine on the bedside table, glasses already poured.

"shall we?" said the man, grinning as he held a glass to Mordred. 

Mordred sighed as she took the glass. Maybe if she got REALLY REALLY drunk she wouldn't feel too disgusted with herself.

 The man downed his entire glass of wine, and as Mordred was about to down hers.. she noticed an odd smell.. some sort of drug?

"Ah.. hope you don't mind.. special drugs ta.. well.. sweeten the experience.." said the man, grinning.

Mordred raised an eyebrow and immediately dumped her wine into a nearby potted plant.

"Now.. let's get started..." said the man, smirking as he moved in close, sniffing Mordred's hair.

"Oh crud.." Mordred muttered, fighting the urge to vomit. 

The man began to move his lips closer to Mordred's own... and she shut her eyes, bracing herself.

"KAAAAPOWWWWWWWWWW!!!" An armored gauntletted fist smashed through the wall, punching the man straight in the face..

"AAAGGGGHH!!" The man fell on his back, blood gushing from his nose as Saber stepped in, looking furious.

"Don't you DARE touch my family." Arturia growled, stepping on the man's crotch and crushing it slowly with her knight's metal boot. 

"A.. Arturia.." Mordred stammered.

"Who the hell are-..?!" wheezed the man before Saber pounded him in the face again.. knocking him out..

"Did he do anything to you?" Saber asked, looking at Mordred worriedly putting a hand on Mordred's face, checking her carefully.

"Uh... give me very bad wine.. which I threw out." said Mordred. "H.. how? And.. why?"

"How? You butt dialed again.. you need looser pockets." said Saber. "As for why.. I thought I made it obvious.."

Arturia gave Mordred a stern look. "You are my family.. and the day one of my family decides to become a prostitute, I will smack some sense into them until they see sense!"

Mordred felt a balloon of grateful love well up in her.. but also a balloon of fear..

"W.. WE'VE KILLED HER!!" Mordred screamed. "Father.. they're watching!! Now that this has happened... Mikoto will be.."

"Don't think that I'd be so unprepared.." said Saber. "You can come out now.."

The Caster of Academy City Sherlock Holmes walked out, smirking, twirling her pipe in one hand.. as a strange smoke of multiple colors swirled in front of the window from the pipe.