17.

I don't deserve Martinus, he is just too perfect for someone like me. He will be so broken and sad when he will get to know what I did. These thoughts were running trough my mind when the elevator door opened and I walked to Ethan's and Gray's apartment. I knocked on the door and some minutes later, Ethan opened them, his hair were messy, he wore grey sweatpants without a shirt and he definitely was sleeping.

Ethan- "Sarah, I'm so glad to see you again, I was scared. But what are you doing here? It's 1 a.m."

Sarah- "Can I please sleep over? I don't want to be alone."

I was crying already, but I tried not to break down from the weakness of my legs.

Ethan- "Sarah what happened?"

He hugged me tight and I cried onto his shoulder.

Sarah- "I don't deserve Martinus, I hurt him and he will break up with me when he will hear what I did."

Ethan- "Shh it's okay. Come inside, you need to rest, you probably need it. Gray isn't home yet, you can sleep in your room."

We went inside, he gave me his shirt as a pajama, and I walked to my room. I changed, layed down on the bed and I cried until I didn't fell asleep. But I woke up some minutes later because I had a bad dream. I walked to Ethan's room, opened the door and I saw Ethan sleeping, he was adorable.

Sarah- "Ethan?"

I whispered and he woke up immediately.

Ethan- "What's wrong?"

Sarah- "Can I please sleep next to you? I had a bad dream."

Ethan- "Of course."

I layed down next to him, and I put my head on his chest, while he hugged me.

Sarah- "Have you ever loved a girl for a very long time, you two got together. But you cheated on her with your ex."

Ethan- "It never happened to me. But I'm sure if Martinus loves you, you two can talk and figure things out."

Sarah- "Thanks Ethan. I don't know what I would do without you and Grayson. I love you."

Ethan- "I love you too. Now go to sleep, I'm here."

He kissed my head, still hugging me and we both fell asleep. 2 hours later we woke up by hearing something fall in the hall. We woke up in the same position as we fell asleep, Ethan hugging me, and me laying on his chest. So, we went to the hall to see what's wrong. We saw Grayson laying on the floor in pile of blood, a knife next to him. He had a fresh wound in his stomach. I immediately ran to him, I sat down, put his head on my lap and I started crying.

Sarah- "No, no, no. Grayson please don't close your eyes. Please everything's gonna be alright, just don't close your eyes. Ethan call the ambulance, fast!"

Ethan called the ambulance, and I was there with Grayson.

Grayson- "If something happens to me, I want you to know I'm glad I got to know you, and I'm very glad we have found you."

Sarah- "Shhh, nothing will happen to you. I want you to not close your eyes, you need to fight please Gray. I love you."

Grayson- "I love you too. I'll fight for you and Ethan."

I kissed his forehead and I was praying for him to survive. Ethan sat down next to me.

Ethan- "The ambulance will arrive under 7 minutes. Gray I know it's hard for you right know but who did this to you."

Grayson- "He- he had blond hair, he was skinny and he had brown eyes. His Rolex fell down right there."

Ethan went for the watch and they were similar to those one that Marcus has.

Sarah- "Grayson, how tall he was? Did he had mark above his upper lip?"

Grayson- "He was about 177 centimeters tall, and he didn't had a mark."

That's very similar to Marcus. I don't believe it, why would he do that? I just can't believe it. Ambulance arrived, and they quickly took Grayson to hospital. I put on just sweatpants and the bloody shirt I had just second ago not caring if it's dirty or not. We drove to the hospital, we rushed to the receptionist, so she can say where's Grayson. She told us on what floor he is and that he is in the operation room. We arrived to the 6th level and we sat down on the chairs. I was very nervous because what if Marcus did it.

Ethan- "What's bothering you?"

Sarah- "The guy who stabbed Grayson, he has a lot of similarities with Marcus."

Ethan- "I'm going to kill him."

Sarah- "No please don't, I don't know yet if he did it."

Ethan- "He will pay for what he did."

I put my hands on Ethan's cheeks.

Sarah- "Ethan look at me. We need to be here if something happens with Grayson. Please I need you here."

After some time a doctor walked out and we immediately walk up to him.

Sarah- "Hello doctor, can you please tell us the health status of Grayson Dolan?"

Doctor- "He lost a lot of blood, but we're trying our best. Excuse me, I needed to go back."

My head started spinning when he said that. I can't lose him. Ethan help me walk to the chairs and we sat down. I started crying so much when I got a text from Martinus.

I started crying more and more and I had trouble with breathing

Ethan- "Sarah what's wrong?"

I showed him the phone and my breathing was getting worse. Ethan read it, he put his hands on both of my cheeks.

Ethan- "Sarah look at me. Everything's gonna be alright, just breathe. Deep breath in.. And out. You're doing great, now continue. In... And out. Shhh it's okay."

He hugged me and I was little bit more calm, but I was still crying. Please tell me this is only a dream....

Sad chapter 😖 sorry😭❤ tell me what you think ❤.