3.

The alarm again. Fuck! I forgot to turn it off yesterday. But today I'm going shopping with Crystal like old times. I woke up full of energy which is very weird because I'm lazy af. I went to Crystal's room and she was sleeping, I took her pillow and I throw it at her.

Sarah- "Wake up we're going shopping!"

Crystal- "I want to sleep."

Sarah- "No you don't. You fucked all night, now wake up."

Crystal- "You're such a idiot."

Sarah- "Martinus probably liked the lingerie so you had a bonus haha."

I ran out her room when I heard that Crystal threw a pillow at the door so I can shut up. I started going around the apartment saying "Crystal is not a virgin anymore." over and over. She then came from her room and she was dressed up.

Sarah- "Ready to go?"

Crystal- "Yep."

I slightly pushed her and I ran to the door. She laughed and we went to her car and drove to the mall. We were in Victoria's secret store when they started playing the song "Love me like you do" by Ellie Goulding. I started singing and dancing, Crystal was laughing at me. We went to try on some lingeries, and I bought 2 and she bought 3. I don't even know why am I buying them, I'm single. Naah I don't care if I'm single. After 2 stores later, we have so many bags, we sat down in the mall when I saw McDonalds.

Sarah- "McDonalds! I'm starving come on!"

Crystal- "We're still full of energy."

Sarah- "Yes we are, come on."

We went to McDonalds and I bought some fries with ketchup and Crystal bought a cheeseburger and we both ordered big cup of coke. We were laughing at some memories, when I saw Marcus with Martinus ordering some food. We called them so they can sit with us. Marcus was next to me and Martinus next to Crystal. Me and Marcus were talking about work and then about our lifes, and Crystal with Martinus were giving each other hickeys. It was kinda awkward.

Sarah- "*coughs* can we continue shopping?"

We stand up and Marcus and Martinus went together with us. Marcus helped me with the bags when he saw what I bought at Victoria's secret store. He smirked and I hide it quickly.

Sarah- "Privacy Mr. Gunnarsen."

Martinus- "Why are you two talking this weird?"

Marcus- "Why do you have hickeys all over your neck?"

Sarah- "Good point Marcus. You two were giving each other hickeys in freaking McDonalds."

Marcus- "They are doing nasty things everywhere."

Sarah- "I know right?"

Marcus- "Yep."

Crystal and Martinus- "Fuck both of you."

Sarah- "But really guys we are happy for you. Right Marcus?"

Marcus- "Yes Sarah is right."

I then whispered to Marcus.

Sarah- "Can you stop looking at my Victoria's secret bag?"

Marcus- "I'm not looking."

Sarah- "Suuuure."

Marcus- "Okay I am."

Sarah- "Haha got you."

We were shopping for some hours when I remember I was that tired when we were walking to the car with the boys I fainted next to our car. I woke up in my bed, the sheets were covering my body and I heard some voices in the living room. I walked to the living room and there was Marcus, Martinus and Crystal talking and when I came they stopped talking. Marcus walked to me.

Marcus- "Are you feeling better? Does your head hurts?"

Sarah- "Marcus I'm okay.. I was just tired."

Marcus- "Do you mind if we will stay here for tonight? I want to make sure you're okay."

Sarah- "Sure, but Crystal and Martinus won't be in the same room."

Crystal- "Why?"

Sarah- "I don't want to hear you two fuck."

Martinus- "We won't trust me."

Sarah- "Okay."

Crystal- "But Marcus will sleep in your bed with you."

Sarah and Marcus- "What?!"

Martinus- "They are even talking at the same time aww."

Marcus- "Are they being fucking serious?"

Sarah- "Are you two high?"

Crystal- "You don't need fuck jeez. The couch it bad for sleeping so.."

Marcus- "Okay fine."

I went to my room to do the bed.

Marcus- "You have a pretty nice apartment."

Sarah- "Thank you."

Marcus came to help me and then I went on my phone and he did the same. I was bored so I asked.

Sarah- "Do you want to watch some of my childhood photos with me?"

Marcus- "I would love to."

I went to my closet to find the photo album, and I sat down on my bed. I was telling him my childhood stories and memories and photos were all over the bed when I fell asleep on Marcus's chest.. In the middle of the night I heard him cleaning up the photos and then he came back so I can lay on his chest again..

Hei🔥 new chapter yay. That was a rhyme, I'm so talented.. Jk. 😁