spring

•After months of it being cold, things finally started to warm up in New York

•You loved wearing baseball caps, but you were a fan of the Yankees while Peter rooted for the Mets.

•You guys totally go on cliché but cute picnic dates together! (Peter makes a mean ham and cheese sandwich)

•Walks on the beach are the best, especially when it gets a bit breezy and you have to steal Peter's sweatshirt

•You love watching the sunset together, and Peter never misses the opportunity to take artsy pictures of you.

•Sometimes you two will walk your dog together and basically Peter + Dog = The cutest thing ever

•It's finally warm enough that you can switch from hot beverages to cold ones. (You always have iced tea, while Peter is more of a lemonade guy.)

•Peter thinks you look really cute in sunglasses.

•You convinced Peter to wear this pastel pink button-up with flowers on it and you almost died because of how attractive he looked? How is it possible?

•The good thing is you start to get a light sunburn on your cheeks so when Peter kisses you it's not as noticeable when you blush.

•Peter's freckles start to come out with more sunlight and WOW PETER IS 100% MORE CUTER WITH FRECKLES

You love getting ice cream together and walking around the local park with Peter.

•Peter starts to wear his jeans with the cuffs rolled up! What a fashionable boy! You love him so much wow.

•But like Peter could wear a garbage bag and he'd still look cute just sayin'.

•You guys are always grabbing lunch at those cute little outdoor cafe's.

•Peter secretly loves snapchat filters so he always takes selfies with you both wearing filters.

•Buuuuuuut AP Exams are right around the corner so say goodbye to any social life you have.

•Except for your study dates with Peter (except not a lot of studying actually gets done)

(unedited)

sorry for the short update! life has been crazy lately! but i am back to normal for a while. thank you all so much for 5k wow! don't forget to request an imagine if you have any ideas. anyway, i love you all and hope you had a nice weekend!

-emily💖