Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Luna's P.O.V

I walked towards the Night Class's classroom and saw Yuki and Yagari talking. Yagari walked into the class room. I quietly walked over to Yuki.

"So," I started. "Zero's been isolated."

"I don't understand why though," Yuki sighed.

"I may not like Yagari all that much," I said. "But I agree with him on this. This is for Zero's own wellbeing as well as everyone around him."

"I guess," she mumbled. "Will he be alright, though?"

I was going to reply. I swear to God I was; but I couldn't. I trembled as the pain began in my arms and then spread all throughout my body. I gasped and pitched forward as I couldn't stand on my feet anymore. I would've hit the ground, but strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist and caught me before I could.

The moment Kaname touched me the pain was gone. There was no trace of it, not even a throb. "Luna!" he called.

"Are you alright Luna?" Yuki asked.

"Y-Yeah," I stuttered. "I-I'm fine. Just sick." Well, that wasn't a lie that was actually the entire truth. I was sick, just not with a common cold like they probably thought. Kaname helped me stand up straight again. "I'll see you when your classes are finished. Thanks for catching me." I left before either of them could say anything else. I ran to Uncle's office, hoping he would be there to give me something to do.

"Luna!" he squealed as I stepped into his office.

"HI Uncle," I said.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"I wanted to see if there was anything you need me to do. I'm bored," I explained.

"Well," he started. "I actually do need you to do something for me."

"Anything Uncle," I said.

"You've been to the Day Classes, right?" I nodded. "I need you to observe the Night Classes and decide whether or not Zero should be transferred there instead."

"If I say it's better for him to be there," I started. "Then he'll be transferred over?"

"Not necessarily," he said.

"Then why even bother comparing?" I was so confused right now.

"The only reason Kaname allowed Zero to stay in the Day Class is because Yuki requested it. Ever since he found her he's had a sweet spot for her." He paused in thought and stared at me curiously. "Although, I've never seen him act the way he does with you."

I blushed. "What do you mean?"

"He's never done what he did earlier with her." I blushed even harder as I thought about earlier outside of the gates.

"So why exactly am I comparing the two classes?" I said going back to the task at hand.

"I was thinking that if you think that the Night Class would be better for Zero than the Day Class, she might just rethink what's best for him," he explained.

I sighed and nodded. "Okay. I don't think I'll be able to make up my mind in one night though," I warned. "It may take me a few days."

"Take as much time as you need," Uncle smiled.

I returned the smile with my own and practically skipped out of the office with a large grin on my face. I got the class as Yuki was just leaving. Has she been there the entire time? Whatever. I walked in the class just as Yagari introduced himself.