Chaeyoung | Stay Home

"Happy Birthday, Chaeyoung!" Twice shouted as they all entered the room, waking up the sleeping small bean.

"Huh? What?" Chaeyoung mumbled as she sat up. She stretched and yawned before suddenly being drenched by water which immediately woke her up.

Guess who's idea it was? Correct. It was Dahyun.

Chaeyoung glared at Dahyun and she ran behind the others members to hide.

"You've made my bed wet." Chaeyoung sighed. "How is this even funny?"

"Someone's in a bad mood today. It's your birthday, cheer up!" Sana chirped.

"Or do we need to get Y/N here?" Jihyo added with a sly smirk.

Chaeyoung's anger completely diminished and the thought about the person she liked so much for so long now made her all giggly.

"Well too bad. I'm already here. Happy Birthday, Chaeyoung." You suddenly spoke out from underneath her blanket and that gave her a fright.

"Y-Y/N?!?" She stuttered.

You leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. "Oh come on, we've been dating for half a year and you're acting like we haven't." You teased.

Chaeyoung looked down shyly before tugging on your sleeve. "Can.. Can we.."

You didn't let her finish her sentence, for you already knew what she wanted. You leaned forward and planted a kiss on her lips. The kiss went on for a few seconds before you pulled away.

"Now go and change. There's stuff to do today. There's always stuff to do." You winked before leaving the room with the other girls.

Chaeyoung sat in silence with a smile before rushing to change, frightened at what Sana would accomplish if left with you outside unattended.

"Chaeyoungie~! Hurry up! I, uh, I made you breakfast!" The voice of her significant other hollered from the kitchen.

"Coming!"

Chaeyoung ran out of the room to see a cake which had five layers to it. She didn't know what to say, and stared at it in shock.

"I know you don't like sweets. Or anything sweet at all, actually. But it's your birthday. Everyone deserves a little sweet in their life, my smol bean." You winked.

"Y/N went through all the trouble trying to bring this up, too. Momo would not stop staring at it." Jihyo eyed said girl.

"Hold on girls. Let's have a normal breakfast first, before stuffing ourselves with.. this." You laughed as Mina and Jeongyeon brought out actual breakfast, cooked by none other than yourself of course.

~•~

The cake had barely touched when everyone decided that they were too full to eat anymore. Chaeyoung let you feed her the cake, and thanks to your efforts she actually enjoyed it.

You noticed that she was also a really messy eater when it came to cake, and there was frosting around her mouth. Being the sly you, you leaned forward and started licking the frosting off her lips. She froze and blushed at the feeling of your tongue ravaging her lips.

"Y/N!"

"I can't help it, Chaeyoung." You breathed into her ear. "I just love the taste of your lips."

Chaeyoung shuddered and had to pull away before her mind goes wild with more.. naughty thoughts. The other members were looking at you two with 'disgusted looks'