Nayeon | Pabo

"You know Y/N. If you keep staring at her, nothing will happen." Jihyo sighed at her idiot younger sibling. "You should just tell her how you feel."

"And that, is how you get your heart broken in a span of five seconds," You responded before pouting. "And shouldn't you be discouraging something like this?"

Jihyo smiled to herself. That was a good point, but of course she had her reasons. Like knowing that Nayeon reciprocate your feelings for her. But you didn't know that.

Well,

Not yet anyway.

"Well, I'll have to head off now. I don't wanna keep my friends waiting. I'll see you at home, sis." You stood up, took one last glance at that beauty you call Im Nayeon before leaving.

When Nayeon saw you leaving, she immediately stomped towards Jihyo, who had a grin on her face.

"What did you tell Y/N to make him/her leave?" Nayeon asked with a frown.

"Cheer up, I didn't say anything bad. Y/N just went with his/her friends is all." Jihyo was devising a plan to get the two love birds together.

"Wait, what friends? Who? Are they cute? Are they cuter than I am? What do they want with Y/N?" Nayeon asked.

Jihyo bursed out laughing. "You dont HAVE to get jealous, you know? Y/N likes you."

Nayeon huffed and crossed her arms, looking away with a slight hint of blush on her face.

"I have a plan. Y/N is coming home later tonight, and that idiot would probably not realize that you'd be there instead of me. I'll be hanging out with the others in our dorm. You will be with Y/N. Make your move quickly, Nayeon-sshi." Jihyo winked.

"Jihyo!"

<•>

"Jihyo-ah? I'm home." You opened the door and expected your sister to be on the couch watching TV, but instead you saw the love of your life.

Nayeon.

Watching TV.

With an oversized shirt.

Eating potato chips.

Im Nayeon.

"Y/N! You're back. Come here! I've got some chips for you." Nayeon patted the space next to her eagerly.

You blinked before obeying her orders. You didn't want to disappoint her after all. "Where's Jihyo?" You asked.

"You're so mean Y/N. I'm here with you and all you can think of is Jihyo." Nayeon pouted, setting down the bag of chips.

"N-No! I didn't mean it like that! I just-"

Little did she know she was constantly on your mind, so that sentence was ironic.

"I know Y/N. You're so cute." Nayeon giggled before continuing to watch her show.

You froze, not really knowing what to do. Nayeon always called you cute, but you never could seem to regard it as a joke.

Perhaps cause it wasn't.

Eventually, you settled down and Nayeon laid her head on your shoulder. "Hey, Y/N." She murmured.

"Hmm?"

She switched off the TV and stood in front of you. "Pabo. I like you too."

You almost couldn't register what she had just confessed. And it was all of a sudden as well. Your heart was racing.

"What did you-"

Nayeon cut you off by pressing her lips against yours. She sat on your lap, indirectly deepening the kiss. She could feel your heart racing, and you could feel hers being the exact same. Nayeon slowly pulled away.

"Nayeon.."

"You're all mine now." Nayeon smirked.

You wrapped your arms around her. "You have no idea how happy you've made me."

"I think I do, cutie."