Chapter 1 Into The Unknown Book

As the bus stopped the smell of gasoline and carbon dioxide filled the air as we came to a halt and we all walked out of it we looked up at the library that had a spooky vibe to it as the wind blew off fall leaves off the trees while storm clouds approaching.

And then Halie said sighing my old hometown's public library I wish I would never see it like this. then I felt very ill and in pain Gaaaaagh. I groaned then Halie ran towards me and grabbed me before I fell Karbaru? then she put her hand on my fore head I had a slight fever I need to go in. I said in pain no Karbaru you're 9 months and you have a slight fever I don't know if you can. then I felt a strange I felt like I could get up and my fever faded away. My husband DJ aka David Davies Jr. a Prince of England he is a very handsome man hes England and part of his heritage is aurorian from long ago his beautiful ocean-blue eyes sure did the trick for me to love him plus his broad muscles and his sweet, sweet love that his gives me. Okay off topic here anyway he and halie picked me up off the ground

Alright I'm ok maybe it was just an episode. I said hopefully it was. Halie said, Well. I said i guess we better go in. I looked at my squad and they all nodded and we opened the door and a burst of cold breeze past us. The smell of old books and librarians came out through the door.

Then Halie pulled out a device then it started to beep loud as it pointed at the upstairs library. This way. Halie said then we walk up the steps then the device went berserk with flashing lights and beeping noises going faster and shocked Halie's hand she dropped as it burnt her hand and then it melted.

well I guess we have to find the book ourselves. I said how are we going to do that? Gerald said Gerald how many times have I told you it'll look weird. Deshon said I think we should split up into groups of four Halie me Jessica and Deshon will go to the end of the library hall where they keep their rare books. I said DJ, Zack, Vana and Sapphire will talk to the librarians to see if anything strange came in and ask them how many people disappeared from the library. Halie said

Amanda Isabella Greg Xave, you guys will look through the library books if its in their tell us but no yelling. I said Gerald Roquelle Logan Alena you guys will guard the building in the back make sure no one gets in and tries to take the book. Halie said that's the plan so any objections. no one said anything alright let' do this. I said then we all split up then I heard some strange language saying gravitoyr blood torchflow. but they were in whispers and they were leading me to the book as they grew louder and louder and they stopped, and when I looked down at a book stand I saw a book with a dragon's eye on it.

Guys? I said in a whispered voice then my group stopped then Halie said what's wrong? Walking towards me with a concerned look on her face This is it, this is what is making people disappear I got to free them. I said unlocking the leather belt from its books strap holder Karbaru no. Halie said but it was too late, I opened it then a glowing light came out of the book then a glowing vortex came out it grabbed me I dropped the book then Halie tried to grab me, but she got grabbed too then light transported us into the light and we got sucked into the book then the next thing we know we were in water.

Me and Halie went to the surface we gasped for air we were right by sand we swam to it as soon as we got there I started to hurt, thank god Halie and Jaraki fixed my suit so it can check the baby's health and mine I activated the monitor my baby's health was okay but my heart was racing I didn't know why then all of a sudden I saw 5 other people come out of the water it was DJ, Zach, Deshon, Gerald, Jessica. Grrrrragh. I groaned then Halie looked over at me, I had my eyes closed tightly then I could feel my powers come back then I opened my eyes with force my eyes were yellow gold my fangs appeared again. My face morphed itself partially into a wolf muzzle.

rrrrraaaaaagh. I yelled in pain my heart was racing fast my mind was goin a mile a minute hoping that I wont kill the baby.

Then DJ and everyone else came running over then Halie ran across the sand Karbaru? Halie yelled Karbaru! Shit I know I put a healer in your suit but I hope it doesnt hurt the baby. then Halie grabbed my left arm then pressed a key to open up a heal potion injector then she typed in a code then a needle came out of the suit then Halie put a towel she brought while on our trip to here and also took with her here as well and rolled it up put it into my mouth this is going to hurt. Halie said then she pressed the button then the needle poked itself into my upper right chest then I saw Halie put a lot of green stuff into the syringe automatic healer then Halie said take my hand. I took Halie's hand then she pressed the button and the green stuff went slowly into my body grrrrrraaaagh I yelled in a muffled tone I squeezed Halie's hand so hard she grunted then I slowly let go then I fell asleep then my face went back to normal and my eyes went back from gold yellow to hazel and the pain was gone.

Halie put in a code to deactivate the healer and sat down right next to me and said smiling you are really hard to chase after even when youre pregnant in your sleep. Then DJ walk over and said is she and the baby ok? Halie nodded as she pointed to the heart monitor of my left wrist all of a sudden we all heard rustling in the bushes and trees then Halie saw a tribe of people holding man made weapons like guns made with scrap metal and were wearing masks made out of a skull of a dragon most of them were dressed in a leather battle armor H-Halie? one of the warriors said then he unveiled his mask then Halie's eye's went wide she saw her old friend.

Dylan Kravlin!?, it's been 7 years, look at you long hair and beard. she said laughing how'd you get here Dylan. she said about 6 months ago. Dylan said do you know what this place is? Halie asked it's the trap of Dragfo, Dragfo is s half Dragon half dragon god he trapped us here for that long. then my I felt ill again I started to moan and groan who's that? Dylan asked That's Karbaru she's about 12 days before she has her baby but I don't know if she is going to make it. then Dylan put his hands on Halie's shoulders and said it's fine you'll be taken to our village. meanwhile outside the book in the library Sapphire savannah Xave Anna and Isabella were looking on the library archives when they heard a whirlwind sound they stopped then they told the rest of the wolf-squad to come to the place where they heard it right where they heard it was the book that sucked us into the realm of Dragfo then by Xave's idiocy he opened the book, and everyone else got sucked in too.

Then Quinton and Abbie came with their son Kato now he is 3 years old son oh I almost forgot when two different half beings mate it creates a being that ages faster bet you guys didn't know that did you sorry anyway they opened the book and they got sucked in there too hopefully we might be able to trap them and bring back my old little brother that I know and love.

my brother his real name is Leeon Lance Fireball Aurora his normal self was way different from his darkness self Brown hair Brown eyes peach skin now he has black hair red eyes tan skin just like a beartopian would have I just need him back but dont worry because we brought something up our sleeves literally a arm revolver with 18 tubes of aurorian bluedamian light shot with needles at the end just in case they show up which in this case they did.

so next to him was his wife abbie or Abigail Sidaile which in this case Abigail Aurora she was the one trying to keep my brother away from us to try to take him back to normal, and she hid a secret from all of her friends from high school that she was a beartopian on a mission to destroy earth and thats not all shes in bloodline with the king aka King Quince II who murdered his brothers and father and became the first evil ruler ever known to half being and humankind.

Anyway back to the story all of my friends and me are in the book now us are heading to the village the village soldiers are hacking trees down to see through the underbrush to see whats ahead of us until long last.